Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Akebono, and Sapp..I dislike his attitude, and hope that he his stay in MMA is long and painful..I don't know if he can even make it though, because he failed in the NFL, and MMA is a hell of a lot harder to succeed in..What do you guys think?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dana White has said he'd love to get Lesnar in but he would have him training with llots of trainers and camps to prepare for going in the Octagon - White wouldnt want it to be embarrassing. I think he has the tools to do well, just needs to add striking to grappling skills and power in abundance

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Hammerfan89 said:
I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Akebono, and Sapp..I dislike his attitude, and hope that he his stay in MMA is long and painful..I don't know if he can even make it though, because he failed in the NFL, and MMA is a hell of a lot harder to succeed in..What do you guys think?
Dislike Brocks attitude? he is one of the nicest people I have ever met.. if your talking about his in ring persona.. thats just an act.. in real life he is very well mannaered and nice guy.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
The Don said:
Dislike Brocks attitude? he is one of the nicest people I have ever met.. if your talking about his in ring persona.. thats just an act.. in real life he is very well mannaered and nice guy.
I've heard that about him, that he is very nice and respectable. I've never met him but I have met other wrestlers some nice and some not so nice. As far as him in MMA, he needs to work on his stand up and he is a 3 time NCAA Champion, built like a house and has endurance. If he does fight he could be dangerous on the ground but he is not a striker by any means.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Kameleon said:
I've heard that about him, that he is very nice and respectable. I've never met him but I have met other wrestlers some nice and some not so nice. As far as him in MMA, he needs to work on his stand up and he is a 3 time NCAA Champion, built like a house and has endurance. If he does fight he could be dangerous on the ground but he is not a striker by any means.
well we all assume he has not stiking skills at all.. we must remember he is a world class athlete so if he is starting from scratch there he will probably become decent in that area.. but this does not mean he has no stiking skill currently.. it just has never been his focus..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Don said:
I'm not talking about his persona, I'm talking about his character as a human being..He took the IWGP title, and refused to defend it, or return it to New Japan Pro wrestling..This belt was supposed to be dedicated to the memory of Shinya Hashimoto, but now it won't be because Lesnar wants to keep it. It's kind of disgusting..

·
Registered
669 Posts
who cares its all fake lame wrestling that isn't real.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Hammerfan89 said:
I'm not talking about his persona, I'm talking about his character as a human being..He took the IWGP title, and refused to defend it, or return it to New Japan Pro wrestling..This belt was supposed to be dedicated to the memory of Shinya Hashimoto, but now it won't be because Lesnar wants to keep it. It's kind of disgusting..
hmm first I heard of that.. can you link the story?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts