Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Former WWE and IWGP champion Brock Lesnar is currently training with the Miletich camp for MMA.
Credit: Gerweck.net

Wow! Awesome news I'm very excited that he is going into MMA. Hopefully he goes to the UFC.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is some more information I've found.

He is currently training with Pat Miletich for MMA fighting next year. Miletich has gone on record on Dave Meltzer's Wrestling Observer show that in one year, Lesnar will be unstoppable and unbeatable.
K-1 Hero's

On April 28, 2006, Brock Lesnar suddenly appeared inside the ring after the final match of K-1 Hero's Las Vegas GP and said he is currently in negotiation with K-1 Hero for a contract. During this time, he said he wants to fight either Bob Sapp or Royce Gracie for his debut match, and the earliest he can debut in a K-1 Hero match is on October 9, 2006 at Yokohama Arena.
Source: Wikipedia.

I believe Miletich 100%. I think Brock could take Royce Gracie NOW. But Royce in his prime I obviously think Brock would have some trouble like everyone else did back then.

Also, for Wikipedia alot of people say "oh it's not true because anyone can edit it" but to my understandings if you edit with false information they lock the profile from editing or they ban you.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Brock is going to be an animal. People keep speculating that he's going to Pride due to the weight requirements however Lesnar has confirmed that he will fight in Las Vegas in Oct. Being that they're under the same legislation as UFC when entering the US, that doesn't really play a factor. I just hope Dana's regular PPV announcement its that Lesnar will be joining the UFC.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
FunkDoctor said:
Brock is going to be an animal. People keep speculating that he's going to Pride due to the weight requirements however Lesnar has confirmed that he will fight in Las Vegas in Oct. Being that they're under the same legislation as UFC when entering the US, that doesn't really play a factor. I just hope Dana's regular PPV announcement its that Lesnar will be joining the UFC.:thumbsup:
true Dana would want him fo rthe whole name thing plus with wrestlers making comments about UFC it will be a chance for a former WWE wrestler to step inti the octagon.. and if brock is training with huges and them he will be awesome espicaly if they focus on his striking

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
wow hes gonna be an animal..however if he faught sapp tomorrow i think hed get ko'd

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Awesome, I just hope he'll live up to the hype.

·
Registered
222 Posts
jdun11 said:
wow hes gonna be an animal..however if he faught sapp tomorrow i think hed get ko'd

I'm not too sure about this. I think Lesnar could get Sapp on the mat and beat is brains in. I donlt think he needs a year to do it either.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Sapp would win, just for time simple fact that his stand up and overall strength is better.

hahaha imagin that i just said bob sapps stand up was actually BETTER then someone else's.

I actually like to watch bob sapp though, when he fights you know your going to be entertained.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
jdun11 said:
You mean glass jaw sapp. Kimo damn near knocked him out. Sapp is overrated. Lesnar is as well. I can see him being a bigger let down then sapp.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
moldy said:
You mean glass jaw sapp. Kimo damn near knocked him out. Sapp is overrated. Lesnar is as well. I can see him being a bigger let down then sapp.
How exactly is Sapp a let down. With very little training Sapp has manned up and gotten into the ring with the best that K-1 (Hoost, Bonjansky) and Pride (Nogs, Cro Cop) has to offer.

I do agree that Lesnar will be a stiff. He wouldn't stand a chance against Sapp.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lesnar as a striker, maybe not. but he is training with hughes and co. Lesnar as a GNP fighter, oh yea. and sapp is not that tough when you hit back, he gives up so easily. Lesnar is an athlete, not some bodybuilder turn wrestler. He also has a football history, and a great amateur wrestling history. now let me see, who else has wrestling histories? Coutoure, Hughes ....... Well most. Well just have to see.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts