Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Idk if there has already been a thread on r
this and if there has been I am sorry.

Is it just me are did Brock look horrible last night. I know it's hard to tell becaus of the suit but if you look at his neck he looks bad. Now I expected him to be in bad shape but not that bad. Lots of doctors have said he shouldn't be fighting again so soon and I can see why. The fight between him and Shane may be ugly

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
I couldnt really see anything wrong with it, but his cardio might be a question mark after a year or so without training, he has 6-7 months of full training to prepare though...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Idk if there has already been a thread on r
this and if there has been I am sorry.

Is it just me are did Brock look horrible last night. I know it's hard to tell becaus of the suit but if you look at his neck he looks bad. Now I expected him to be in bad shape but not that bad. Lots of doctors have said he shouldn't be fighting again so soon and I can see why. The fight between him and Shane may be ugly
What was wrong with his neck?

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
I'm kind of wondering what you thought was wrong with his neck too, lol. looked thick as a bull like always to me.

·
HiiiPoWeR
17,676 Posts
and you can tell how he has trained by looking at his neck? Bravo:praise01:
I never said anything about his neck. He just had a career threatening injury, lots of bedtime, surgeries etc. Would you be training full time?

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
and you can tell how he has trained by looking at his neck? Bravo:praise01:
you should read slowly, because you sure arent getting what people are trying to type. Nobody said anything about how his cardio will be judging by his neck size. I said that his cardio might be a question mark since he hasnt done anything for a year or so...you know... when he was in the hospital and recovering...

I hope he shows up 100% for his first fight back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts