Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bruce Buffer talks about his job UFC 111 and the story of how him and Frank Trigg fought in a elevator. Bruce claims that he had Trigg in a RNC! Which is quite possible.

http://thegarv.com/Bruce-Buffer-on-Fighting-Trigg-and-360.html

Kinda funny video I like how he said Dana was loving every second of it haha.

·
Registered
142 Posts
No way, Bruce is a PIMP!

·
Premium Member
4,487 Posts
Who has Frank Trigg not pissed off in the UFC? This guy seems to be one of the least likable guys in MMA after all the stuff I've read about him. Hell, even GSP trashed him.
Read Hughes book if you haven't. It's crazy how much Hughes hates that guy.

Third paragraph. "They say there's a lot you can do in five minutes. You change a tire, eat a sandwich, or choke out Frank Trigg (again)."

Bruce Buffer just one upped that. Practically choked him out on a 10 story elevator ride.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
bwahahaha

rock on mr buffer!

·
KO artist
5,552 Posts
right... I dislike trigg but buffer couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. I'm calling bullshit, Buffer probably got his ass handed to him and made up a "I gave him what for" story like everyone that's ever gotten their ass kicked.

·
Banned
0 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Lolz at this thread turning into a "who hasn't RNC'd Frank Trigg" joke-athon.

Good stuff :)
all we need is someone to shop bruce bruffers head onto matt hughes and the thread is complete:thumb02:. if i had photoshop on this pc i'd do it myself.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
LOL Cmon I know someone out there can put Buffers head on there with an elevator backround! Maybe even put a clever line in like "ITTT'SSSS TTTIIIIMMMMEEEE!!"

Madd old Story!!!!!! I posted this thread a yr ago......:thumbsup:
Sorry didn't know. I know this video is new because they are discusing 111 and that but the story must be from a ways back.

Oh well new to me and im sure others.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry double post.

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Frank gets a lot of heat for being an eejit but let's not forget, he was winning the second fight against Hughes before he got choked out. Fair enough, it was due to a 'nudge' in the groin area but he was winning...before he got choked out...again.

·
Premium Member
4,487 Posts
Frank gets a lot of heat for being an eejit but let's not forget, he was winning the second fight against Hughes before he got choked out. Fair enough, it was due to a 'nudge' in the groin area but he was winning...before he got choked out...again.
LOL, I don't know if this was sarcasm or you were being serious. Either way u get poss rep.

Yeah, I read Hughes' book and almost vomitted. He's not too far behind Trigg on the least likable list.
But that line was funny as hell.
But it seems that Frank has moved on from pissing off fighters to pissing off guys like Herb Dean and Bruce Buffer. Seriously Frank, seriously.

I know he gets a lot of heat, but I like the guy. I like his wrestling style, and his attitude towards things. He just doesn't care what people think... and he's not a total asshole.

·
Registered
103 Posts
It was a bit tongue in cheek but still true!

I was never a big fan but I started to come round when he came back to the UFC for his second run. He didnt hang around too long but he wanted the big fights straight away. He could easily have taken a couple of tune up fights.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts