Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My names Matt and I look foward to reading New and Old Posts here and to future fight discussions.....

ST aka Matt

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome, there is a section to introduce yourself though... hope you enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I Can't say I've seen em All but the going by what I've seen via DVD and Live @ a bar in No kind of order ar 54,47,49,to Name a few, The last few have been goodies also...

Fighters I Like Matt Hughes, Chuck Liddell, Nick Diaz - he's a frigging slippery snake who's decieving. Liked - Couture and Shamrock - Gracie - Franklin -pedro rizzo - robbie lawler just to name a few - BTW I wanna see diaz & lawler again as I think RL had him and diaz slipped out and put the arm bar on him....

ST

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
I'm a huge fan of Nick Diaz. I seriously recommend Parisyan vs Diaz at UFC 49. Really great fight that gets overlooked.

Lawler vs Diaz at UFC 47 was unbelievably fun. One of those fights that never gets old.

·
Registered
307 Posts
ShockeyTime said:
I Can't say I've seen em All but the going by what I've seen via DVD and Live @ a bar in No kind of order ar 54,47,49,to Name a few, The last few have been goodies also...

Fighters I Like Matt Hughes, Chuck Liddell, Nick Diaz - he's a frigging slippery snake who's decieving. Liked - Couture and Shamrock - Gracie - Franklin -pedro rizzo - robbie lawler just to name a few - BTW I wanna see diaz & lawler again as I think RL had him and diaz slipped out and put the arm bar on him....

ST
Diaz vs Lawler is one of my favorite UFC fights for sure, but Diaz KO'd him, no arm bar. You maybe thinking of Diaz vs Jeremy Jackson at UFC 44? Also a good fight. Anyway, welcome!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No HEH I'm just smart enough to know that some are wayyyyyyy better then others, namely ko'ing guys or submitting them. I submit that I could'nt do either like they can :) but no I'm not calling them dumb, to their faces at least :) :)

ST

1 - 11 of 11 Posts