Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
131 Posts
Rush said:
I remember him knocking out people fast as heck in boxing and actually a quite good boxer but hes now a mixed martial artist?

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=9394

Weird. Apparently he beat Cabbage pretty quick. He sounds like a pretty good fighter too. I demand a rematch between him and Johnny Knoxville! lol.
STFU, now they are just letting anyone become an MMA fighter now arent they? What weight class is he in? The SUPER DUPER FAT ASSES!!

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alamojj said:
STFU, now they are just letting anyone become an MMA fighter now arent they? What weight class is he in? The SUPER DUPER FAT ASSES!!
I would love to see this fat ass fight Bob Sapp. They are both the same weight but Bob Sapp would pawn him.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alamojj said:
It would be funny to watch Gomi knock his fat ass out though...
Takanori Gomi is a lightweight how would he do that to 350 pounds of lard lol? Butterbean would just push him over them choke him by sitting on him like he does to everyone by submission lol.

·
Registered
157 Posts
he is quite large isnt he, i dont think this is serious is it, it cant be!
butterbean, if he's a mixed martial artist then i'm blond k, i do like butterbeans though :)
butterball lol, funny!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Kameleon said:
Kenki Sudo
Height:5 feet 9 inch
Weight: 159lbs.

This guy little guy fights in K-1 and beat Butterbean with a heel lock back in 2003, sometimes size doesn't matter. Sudo also has some of the best entrances in the MMA world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2SqIkt0E7o
go genki, he wasnt scared by butterbeans size at all and did a good job considering the cirumstances, lol.
and he was gracious at the end, wat i like to see :)

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eminem said:
ButterBall lmao!!!

Ye i remember when he was on WWE,And they had him have a real boxing match at Wrestle mania against Billy Gunns brother who was a former amature.
Yeah, that was in Wrestlemania back in 1999 lol. That whole PPV was retarded and so was the match. Butterbean won in two seconds lol. They should bring Johnny Knoxville to mma to have a rematch with Butterbean from Jackass lol.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Rush said:
Yeah, that was in Wrestlemania back in 1999 lol. That whole PPV was retarded and so was the match. Butterbean won in two seconds lol. They should bring Johnny Knoxville to mma to have a rematch with Butterbean from Jackass lol.
now that was funny getting beat up in the department store or whatever..

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
IM sure u have seen the other jackass clip when he fights that russian dude tha hammer or whatever they called him. haha now that was good. And as i rem john had a broken foot and was fighting on one leg

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
UFCFAN33 said:
IM sure u have seen the other jackass clip when he fights that russian dude tha hammer or whatever they called him. haha now that was good. And as i rem john had a broken foot and was fighting on one leg
No, haven't seen that one. I've only seen the movie. All of them are celebrities now and have parted ways with each other but the movie was funny lol. Stripping in a Japanese mall, haha.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Butterbean didn't beat cabbage quick. Cabbage had to quit cause he broke his forearm. They also had weird rules where they could only be on the ground for 30 seconds. Cannage kicked the snot out of him for that 30 secs, when he got him down. Unfortunatly he only got him down once.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
It was at rotr 8. It was a pretty good fight. It ended after the second round cause cabbage couldn't continue. Butter bean has fought lots. No one really knows cause his real name is Eric Esch. He fought Genki Sudo and has also won a couple via submission.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.