·
Registered
142 Posts
to me his striking is still below average. but cool video :thumbsup:
uh oh,,alizio, cains nr1 groupie is gonna flame youu :p:thumb02:

·
Psychedelic
891 Posts
Cool vid! I'll embed it for you. Its easy to embed from youtube, you just copy the embed code from under the video and wrap it with YOUTUBE, /YOUTUBE tags.

1st; Nas "Illmatic" album is one of the best albums of all time! :thumb02: (The only hip hop album I like more is Pete Rock & CL Smooths "Mecca and the Soul Brother"!)

2nd; Cains standup is no longer below average. Its pretty good but not yet elite!

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
i never sleep because sleep is the cousin of death

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
His striking is amazing?? Why? Because he KO'ed nog?

People said the SAME thing about Mirs standup. OMG he KOed Nog and dropped Kongo, his standing is amazing, hes a threat to Carwin!

get real folks, 1 fight doesnt make you a amazing striker

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Is it just me or am I the only one that gets stressed when seeing anything with Cain in it. I like his personality a lot and I like watching him fight but whenever I see that tattoo it just makes me upset that he can have that and talk about that but if I were to go out and get a "White Pride" tattoo on my chest I would get sued and have to cover it up with like a patch or something.

Cool video. I would not say his striking is great but it is definately something that will put a lot of fighters in trouble.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
It's a tattoo. You act like it's gonna become real & attack you. On subject Cains striking is more than just decent now & not just because of that one fight with Nog.
That is exactly what I said about that tattoo. I am so afraid of people who are proud of their race. It just terrifies me! I was just saying if Brock came to his next fight with "***********" or "White Pride" do you think anyone would not comment and say how wrong and racist Brock is whether it be people on this forum or reporters. It just upsets me is all.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Get real, it's simple minorities can get away with racism 99% of the time, you mention one thing that is close to racism and you will get flamed even by your own race. It's common in western countries.

I dont have a problem with his tattoo, simply because when you hear brown pride I dont get any negative feelings towards any group. But when I hear white pride I automaticly think about nazi's.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
I guess your right that White pride brings up bad thoughts. Still I had this argument with my blackf friend the other day and he admits that he is far more racist than any white person he has ever met unless if it is like some crazy group that is all about racism. He also laughs at how he can get away with it all the time and when we were at a party the other night and some black guy had a problem with me because I grabbed his beer (it was a fridge full of beer and how was I supposed to know it was his) and I told him to calm down and shut the f*ck up he called me a racist... So this could just be me still mad about that too.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
What's that, a wrestler has worked on his standup? No way!?

To think Cain is 27, has only had 8 fights, has the beautiful ability to take fighters down with ease and consistently land in side control, and just boxed Minotauro's head into oblivion.

Cain Velasquez = the shit :thumb02:

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
interesting side note,

i used to be smaller aswell.... but a BETTER striker. go figure.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts