Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On some of the other forums that I am apart of they have clans and guilds. Each clan member has onething in common. Now for this site we could do camps like The Gracie Camp or The Lions' Den Camp. You can only be a member of one camp/clan/guild or whatever you want to call it. Each group has a leader and it's followers and some sites have monthly contest between the groups based on the contest criteria. This is just a suggestion.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. I'd be willing to head a grapplers camp, if we could find anyone who's interested.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Sounds good to me. Now all we gotta do is wait for a response from the Mods.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
sounds interesting i will be the screaming sea mammel schreech tank. lol

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
doublelegtakedown said:
sounds interesting i will be the screaming sea mammel schreech tank. lol
Alright man :sarcasm: you do your thing.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
I'll do my sarcasm and and you will do your thing ahahhaaaaa k....
i make the jokes and you laugh! :wink

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Yeah.

How come it's doublelegtakedown, Don and I that are posting on this thread and we haven't even heard from a mod or an admin. It makes me ask the question: Are we really getting anywhere?

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
ADMINISTRATORS PLEASE WRITE SO THAT WE KNOW SOMEONE IS READING!!!

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
I'M MAKING ANOTHER POST TO PUT THIS ON TOP OF THE FEEDBACK COLUMN.

I LIKE WRITING IN CAPS.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
The Don said:
I am writing and reading AND CAPS CAN BE FUN but not always everything in MODERATION. I am still figuring out what we can and can't do as a moderator so I do not want to over step my bounds
It's cool Don. Don't go farther than you should, but I wish we could get some Administrators to acknowledge that this thread (and this request) exists.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IronMan said:
It's cool Don. Don't go farther than you should, but I wish we could get some Administrators to acknowledge that this thread (and this request) exists.
Word.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Kameleon said:
On some of the other forums that I am apart of they have clans and guilds. Each clan member has onething in common. Now for this site we could do camps like The Gracie Camp or The Lions' Den Camp. You can only be a member of one camp/clan/guild or whatever you want to call it. Each group has a leader and it's followers and some sites have monthly contest between the groups based on the contest criteria. This is just a suggestion.
I love this idea - maybe the mods can take a camp each or something? Then people can join or be appointed according to who they like and their philosophy regarding MMA.

Bagsie a 'Team Punishment' camp pretty pls? :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts