Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THREAT in the ufc ? i love watching him fight and i still think he can do damage in his wt class.. i know im right on this one...
open for discussion.. so lets go...:thumb02:

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Considering he walked over Franklin quicker than Silva, I'd say yes.

(although he was caught to the back of the head)
I always say this also, Franklin really went out of it when he got clipped in the back of the head.

To the topic though, Why wouldnt he be a threat? Its too early to say for sure and how his ground game is, but I can see him walking over people like Silva. Can he beat Silva? Who knows...anything can happen.

·
Banned
689 Posts
yeah of course it's just that he's always been his own biggest threat but he has changed drastically in that he sets up his shots and has become patient but we still need to see him in trouble to really know if he doesn't just give up when things aren't going his way.

i hope he has improved mentally because he is one of my favs.
him vs cote would be sweet

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Considering he walked over Franklin quicker than Silva, I'd say yes.

(although he was caught to the back of the head)
Thank you for the lower part of the post. I'm still angry :(

Anyways, if Andy were out of the picture, I would see Franklin and Vitor being the 1 and 2 top MW slots. I don't really see anyone in the division who can hang with either of them.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
As long as the fight is on the feet, Vitor is a VERY dangerous opponent to anyone. And even though he's no slouch on the ground, I would still be worried if he were to fight wrestlers in the division. Either way, I'm very interested in seeing him fight his way up to the belt.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
His speed and power will always make him dangerous. Once he slows down however, he will be done quickly.
I do believe that his speed is his greatest asset, however I think that he will be alright when he begins to slow down as long as his boxing is still fluid. I think that he has dangerous boxing even without his speed in my opinion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts