Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just say what you mean Anteries.
Hi good people. I was just referring to the new threads popping up reporting what McGregor had said. I ran out of words from my headline and it was going to be certain Irish fighter but instead I put certain person. No big deal, sorry for causing you the trouble of having to move this. All the best.

·
Super Moderator
8,071 Posts
Hi good people. I was just referring to the new threads popping up reporting what McGregor had said. I ran out of words from my headline and it was going to be certain Irish fighter but instead I put certain person. No big deal, sorry for causing you the trouble of having to move this. All the best.
I feel your pain, but as long as the threads are not duplicate, there is nothing that can be done about it. Rightly or Wrongly McGregor is the biggest MMA star in the world and gets the lions share of the media.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I invite all to take a look at the threads Anteries has posted... someone needs to stop uttering.
And they are damn good reading. It makes me laugh reading back what I've written. And the greatest joke of all is that I know McGregor most fans will end up agreeing with me when they get a bit older.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
And they are damn good reading. It makes me laugh reading back what I've written. And the greatest joke of all is that I know McGregor most fans will end up agreeing with me when they get a bit older.
I am sure when they grow up they will have the wisdom to know that Conor McGregor was in fact the Irish Kanye West after all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts