Great fight right there! +rep

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Would love to see it

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I think Nate would take that one. He could probably outbox him or submit him. I haven't been impressed with Gomi's ability or will for a while. But yeah, would be good contest nonetheless.

My dream match in the WW division would be Nate versus Dan Hardy. The trash talking and gulliness in that fight would be epic.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
I don't see Nate competing with anyone at LW anymore... he seems pretty determined to move up...

·
Registered
367 Posts
He said in an interview after the Markham fight that he'd be open to fighting at 170 and 155 (though he seemed pretty stoned in that interview, so who knows what he's really going to do).

Diaz has solid technical striking plus great cardio and BJJ. I see this fight going exactly like Florian/Gomi. Diaz would frustrate Gomi standing for a round or two, then take it to the ground and choke him out.

·
Registered
437 Posts
If Gomi couldn't get inside Florian's jab I don't give him much chance getting inside Nates tbh.

·
Psychedelic
891 Posts
Diaz has solid technical striking plus great cardio and BJJ. I see this fight going exactly like Florian/Gomi. Diaz would frustrate Gomi standing for a round or two, then take it to the ground and choke him out.
Except Diaz would throw crazy pitter patter combos och 4+ punches instead of jab jab jab jab jab jab etc... :thumb02:

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Great thread...But Diaz is such a good boxer/BJJ he would own Gomi. The reach for Diaz would be too much of a factor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts