Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually noticed this a few months ago, but thought it was a temporary problem. But today I found that I still can't view anybody's public profile. When I try to, I get this message:
No Permission

Couchwarrior, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home
I'm not a premium or lifetime member, but isn't a public profile supposed to be... public? Besides, I used to be able to do this, and obviously I haven't been banned or anything. What's going on?:confused02:

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
I have looked at both your accounts and i cannot find anything that is wrong with them to make this happen. I will be digging a little deeper this week and figure out why. Do you know if there are other regular registered users having the same problem?

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Same issue with my account. Can't even view my own public profile.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I can see...everything.

·
Homicidal Maniac
6,197 Posts
I cant see sigs and avatars either...not sure if its meant to be like that.
ok I checked your user settings ad you have the options turned off to see sigs and avatars,

if you wish to turn them back on go to the right of the forum and you will see the words User CP (click it) now go to the left side of the forum and find the words edit options, from there just scroll down to thread display options and make sure the box's are checked :thumb02:

also I noticed you tried putting in a sig unfortunately it wont show up on your post unless you are a paid member

Fewf! I finally managed to do somthing right today, ha!
nice job and thanks a bunch for helping out so quick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts