Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what has happend to Caol Uno i heard he broke his neck or something i havnt seen him since ufc 44 where he got KO'd

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
He had a pretty awesome fight with Hansen in 05.

He fought Menjivar & Gesias Calvancanti recently(Well, October). He beat Menjivar & lost to Gesias. He's still a fun fighter.

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
He has made it good in k-1 Heros since he left the UFC winning some big fights and has been fighting tough guys. hes fought 11 fights since leaving UFC against among others, Rich Clementi, Ole Laursen, Ivan Menjivar, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Joachim Hansen to name a few... pretty tough competition

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Evil said:
He has made it good in k-1 Heros since he left the UFC winning some big fights and has been fighting tough guys. hes fought 11 fights since leaving UFC against among others, Rich Clementi, Ole Laursen, Ivan Menjivar, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Joachim Hansen to name a few... pretty tough competition
definately...he's doing good for himself...be nice to see him back in the UFC though.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
wait is he coming back to the ufc?

Reactions: Ken Shamrock

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
Not anytime soon but it would be nice!
yes i would like to see sherk wipe his face on the canvas with blood for 5 rounds.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
doublelegtakedown said:
yes i would like to see sherk wipe his face on the canvas with blood for 5 rounds.
sif UNO would wipe the floor with Sherk ... PFFT Sean Sherk what has he ever done the guy couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Sherk defeated Karo twice(Granted, Karo wasn't the fighter he is nowadays), went 5 rounds with Hughes, and has defeated Nick Diaz. I don't think Sherk took one drink of water during the Hughes bout. He's just a machine. He has only lost twice, and has been stopped once. Pretty impressive actually.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.