Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(From the photo Cote drew that was put on the fridge...)

"According to my calculations - LIFE SUCKS!"

Great stuff.

I love how these guys pester him with that. Charles is such a depressed individual. It's just ridiculous.

I loved what some of the Grey team members said after they put that photo on the fridge:

"I didn't feel bad for everybody picking on Charles McCarthy because.........he's a miserable f*ck." - Din Thomas

"I think the guy could win the lottery, and cry because he has to go pick up his money..." - Edwin Dewees

:laugh:

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Charles McCarthy is ****ing wierd man. Somethings up with that dude I think he may have killed someone when he was younger or something the dude is ****ed in the head. He has like no personality at all. Plus he's a horrible fighter. At least he is in the UFC, I've seen him be pretty dominating in other orgs. His name is wierd too...Charles McCarthy??? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the name of a famous ventriloquist dummy??????

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
wired guy. i like the clip where th ey show him fall of the tredmill lol

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
the do that man dirty

he is a trip ...that pic on the fridge was strait comedy

·
Registered
583 Posts
Choke_Wire said:
wired guy. i like the clip where th ey show him fall of the tredmill lol

That was ****in' hilarious! :laugh:

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Ken Shamrock said:
That was ****in' hilarious! :laugh:
:laugh: wasn't he like it's the new charles and he falls?

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Blabbing to Rich Franklin about how everybodies making fun of his advice was a crappy thing to do! Then again, Rich was probably going to see it on T.V. anyways!

·
Registered
222 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
Charles McCarthy is ****ing wierd man. Somethings up with that dude I think he may have killed someone when he was younger or something the dude is ****ed in the head. He has like no personality at all. Plus he's a horrible fighter. At least he is in the UFC, I've seen him be pretty dominating in other orgs. His name is wierd too...Charles McCarthy??? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the name of a famous ventriloquist dummy??????

Charlie McCarthy was indeed a ventriliquist dummy, and had a heckuvulot more personality than the real Charles McCarthy.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I expected him to be sort of a hard ass and miserable person after watching him crying because he lost to David Loiseau. I would have been in pain but not crying like a woman. But hes far from the worst, I think the worst on the show is Shonie Carter, he was in East Vancouver before the show started :laugh:.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
To be honest, I don't care what kind of personality he has. He put a very good fight over one of the top favourites on the show. I bet that if Charles did more then just cover up during his fight with Sell he would have had a better chance. He had a few sick subs executed throughout the fight and Sell wasn't as dominate as the Spike producers cracked him up to be.

On the note of his personality and all, I think he is pretty damn funny. He is highly entertaining and I will agree with others, the treadmill fall had me cracking up.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
brownpimp88 said:
To be honest, I don't care what kind of personality he has. He put a very good fight over one of the top favourites on the show. I bet that if Charles did more then just cover up during his fight with Sell he would have had a better chance. He had a few sick subs executed throughout the fight and Sell wasn't as dominate as the Spike producers cracked him up to be.

On the note of his personality and all, I think he is pretty damn funny. He is highly entertaining and I will agree with others, the treadmill fall had me cracking up.
That's what I been sayin. I've seen McCarthy fight outside the UFC and she didn't look nearly as bad as she did against Sell and Loiseau. All she did during the Sell fight was curl up like a fetus and cower into her turtle shell and walk around on all fours as if expecting to be able to escape Sell's punches. And those submissions she attempted were weaker than the UFC heavyweight division and it looked to me like she was purposely trying to lose. She had plenty of oppurtunities but just sat there like "duhhhh wtf do I do with his arm while i'm in side control?" She had the ability to beat Sell and the oppurtunity multiple times but she just didn't want to win because she knew she would lose anyway later on to either someone on the show or the champ.

·
Registered
388 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
That's what I been sayin. I've seen McCarthy fight outside the UFC and she didn't look nearly as bad as she did against Sell and Loiseau. All she did during the Sell fight was curl up like a fetus and cower into her turtle shell and walk around on all fours as if expecting to be able to escape Sell's punches. And those submissions she attempted were weaker than the UFC heavyweight division and it looked to me like she was purposely trying to lose. She had plenty of oppurtunities but just sat there like "duhhhh wtf do I do with his arm while i'm in side control?" She had the ability to beat Sell and the oppurtunity multiple times but she just didn't want to win because she knew she would lose anyway later on to either someone on the show or the champ.
she, thats classic:laugh:

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
patrick cote immitating charles was hilarious!
what was wrong with rich's advice?

·
Registered
583 Posts
doublelegtakedown said:
patrick cote immitating charles was hilarious!
what was wrong with rich's advice?

Patrick Cote immitating Charles! Oh my God! That was hilarious as well I can't believe I forgot about it. Cote is a hilarious guy on the show. :laugh:.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts