Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
He said hit me as hard as you want to be hit...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very nice!

I almost feel bad for the UFC's current WW division now that Condit has been brought up. Now, I'm not over-rating the guy, but its almost certain he could do some serious damage to just about anybody in his weight class.

Also, no disrepect towards Kampmann, but Condit will own his soul come April 1rst.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Very nice!

I almost feel bad for the UFC's current WW division now that Condit has been brought up. Now, I'm not over-rating the guy, but its almost certain he could do some serious damage to just about anybody in his weight class.

Also, no disrepect towards Kampmann, but Condit will own his soul come April 1rst.
I don't know about that. I love Condit more than anyone, but I'm really scared about this transition. The UFC's WW is way more competitive than the WEC's WW. I'm fearing Kampman's stand-up against Carlos. If the fight goes to the ground, I think Condit will get the sub. I'm just not thinking he will compete with the higher ranks (Alves, Fitch, Davis, Swick, even Koscheck), and especially not with GSP.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Damn, I've never even seen this thread.

I liked it though. It's of great contrast to the norm.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't know about that. I love Condit more than anyone, but I'm really scared about this transition. The UFC's WW is way more competitive than the WEC's WW. I'm fearing Kampman's stand-up against Carlos. If the fight goes to the ground, I think Condit will get the sub. I'm just not thinking he will compete with the higher ranks (Alves, Fitch, Davis, Swick, even Koscheck), and especially not with GSP.
Guess we'll just have to wait and see. But I'm confident in Condit that he'll do very good, if not great, with the transition. His stand-up isn't actually up to par with most of the UFC welterweights, but his ground game quite possibly surpasses them all. Okay, maybe thats over-rating him, my bad. We'll see though, eventaully.
Whoaa...old thread.
Damn, I've never even seen this thread.

I liked it though. It's of great contrast to the norm.
Are you both one in the same? Lol, just curious :dunno:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts