Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was amazed at how fast he moved . his uppercuts were fast as hell for his size. i would think brock will have his hands full if shane can keep him standing against the cage. if i rember couture was able to get brock on the fence. :confused02::confused02:

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Agreed. Lots of people keep saying Shane is slow. HE started this fight out slow. When he created space on the cage and decided to unload he exploded. Fast, hard and brutal. Brock won't deal with that, same if Brock gets him in that situation. I think Shane has a better chin. Can someone pull up a clip of Randy tagging Brock? I remember the look on his face, wait until he gets hit by Shane.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
i was amazed at how fast he moved . his uppercuts were fast as hell for his size. i would think brock will have his hands full if shane can keep him standing against the cage. if i rember couture was able to get brock on the fence. :confused02::confused02:
Couture was leaning on Lesnar because Lesnar was letting him do it. Lesnar was not afraid of being taken down and Couture was mounting next to no offense in that clinch that is why Lesnar didn't mind being there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts