Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alphacatzingano This is my first photo shoot since I had my big surgery. I sensed and researched #BII a couple years ago but I didn’t believe in the severity and didn’t want to risk the change in vanity until I was watching it start to really kick my ass. I got sick, so sick, without explanation. I went to @drlujeanfeng and saw/met both men and women suffering from the same implant toxicity. Some had had implants for decades, some had had implants for months. Although I loved my curves, and I don’t regret the decision to fix my breasts after I had my son, if I knew then what I know now, I’d have made different choices. I have felt so much better since the explant. I’ve seen first hand how much worse it can get and I was extremely supported by my friend and fellow patient @shuriecremona who can inform you much more intelligently about it. I’m still rehabbing my lungs, ribs, endocrine system, muscles and some other related issues, however, my close people and I can all agree that I’m doing much better than they have seen in a long long time.
My training has improved ten-fold (just watch my videos) and I feel so much improvement overall. I’m told there’s so much more recovery to come too!
This photo shoot was about TRUE LOVE for my body and TRUE FREEDOM for my health. Thank you for being supportive. This was a big and intimidating decision and something that I encourage anyone with random, stubborn and undiagnosable symptoms to look up. It’s not just breast implants ******* people up, it’s an immune system attack because of foreign objects being placed inside the body... look it up and see if and where it fits. Some people are completely fine with implants, some people end up dead. The FDA is now required to label implants with this caution of health risk. Do your research. Much love. Wear your scars. ?

http://instagr.am/p/B9CWm1mFJDn/

Lots of respect and love for her coming out and commenting publicly on this.

·
The Title Guy
16,916 Posts
Oh man she got that cut down the whole breast implants which do not look good at all. I never saw the benefit for fighters getting breast implants because it only adds two bags of fluid that cannot be cut when cutting weight and it shows when fighters like Paige VanZant and Cat went up in weight because of the added weight.

·
Premium Member
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Remember back when we were discussing this around 2 years ago?

·
The Title Guy
16,916 Posts
Yeah I remember that discussion a few years ago. Things are coming to fruition considering that Cat realized that she was losing fights and not doing well in general because of issues. Also I remember my sister watching botched and talking about how some women get their boobs done because of the pregnancy did to them.

·
Premium Member
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Joanna seemed to struggle making 115.

Have to wonder if she made the job 10 times harder on herself and won't make weight this friday vs Weili Zhang.

·
The Title Guy
16,916 Posts
Yeah the fact of the matter is by getting breast implants, women in MMA needs to cut their normal amount of weight plus however much silicone are in those fake boobs that they can't cut otherwise. That is weight Miesha lost weight then decided to retire cause those last few weight cuts for her were bad, Cat moved up in weight, Pearl Gonzalez moved up in weight, Paige VanZant moved up in weight and now Joanna is having trouble making strawweight.

·
Premium Member
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sometimes a person's body will reject and attack foreign things like implants. Their body will wage a constant war against it, which will leave a person feeling depressed, unenergetic and drained. Other times the implant leaches toxins and other substances into the body with negative health effects.

Those are reasons why women sometimes look less healthy and hot after getting implants. And yeah you're right it could also impair their ability to cut weight.

All I know is, many women looked healthier and hotter before breast augmentation.

·
The Title Guy
16,916 Posts
Yeah didn't we talk about how Arianny and Brittany looked better before they both got breast implants? Not to mention breast implants hinders a woman's bodily ability to lactate. So Miesha wasn't able to breastfeed her daughter after she gave birth which is usually a bonding experience for mother and child, whereas Michelle was still breastfeeding when she returned to fighting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts