Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think there are any action movie stars or pro-wrestlers or any other celebs that would be good in MMA? I know Brock Lesnar is training with Royce and Pat Miletech to fight in K-1. But I think a lot of WWE's smaller athletes could be somebody in the cage. The thing is though, their weight. Like Chris Jericho whou shouldn't fight as more than a middleweight weighs 235 lbs according to wikipedia. What do yall think?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Borat is celebrity in Kazakhstan, i once footskated acros entire great country of kazakhstan so they made great dükkani film about Borat and i made no money so i shoot their dog.
Here is me on footskates!

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
your kinda a "haha" joke but not funny enough that i dont get sick of your stupied comments

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Celebrities? Here's a cool 1......Jeff Speakman..(for those who don't know),
He was in that cool movie that came out in 1991..The Perfect Weapon, by the way Jeff holds an 8th Degree BB in Kempo.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Celebrities in the MMA

...I had to do one more....can't leave out ol' Chuck Norris. Too old now of course...but imagine Chuck in his prime today against some MMA fighters.
Chuck's kicks made him a household name, and I'm sure they would have leveled quite a few MMA fighters....hey all....Remember the movie Silent Rage? Classic.:thumbsup:

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
I think Sakuraba was the only one to successfully transfer from pro wrestling to MMA.

I mean, Bam Bam Bigelow got beat by Kimo.

Wrestlers just do poorly. Look at Yuji Nagata & Liger, 2 guys who are pretty good wrestlers(Liger being a great worker), and they get dismantled. Yuji by Cro Cop & Fedor, and Liger by Minoru Suzuki.

Liger vs Suzuki is one weird fight.

You could tell when Inoki was losing his mind, because he'd throw Yuji Nagata in there with Fedor. Talk about being cruel.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yeah Snipes and Rogan should go at it already but I think Snipes is scared cause if he was to lose to Rogan it would make him less marketable as an action star I'd say. Also Dana White has a background in boxing and supposedly its in Tito's contract to have a boxing match with Dana. Thats what I've heard but I'd like an article or some sort of proof on that. They should throw all the martial arts movie stars ina big battle royal haha. Chuck Norris, Van Dam, Segal, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Snipes... just have em all go at it haha.

·
Registered
413 Posts
BigBanda said:
Yeah Snipes and Rogan should go at it already but I think Snipes is scared cause if he was to lose to Rogan it would make him less marketable as an action star I'd say. Also Dana White has a background in boxing and supposedly its in Tito's contract to have a boxing match with Dana. Thats what I've heard but I'd like an article or some sort of proof on that. They should throw all the martial arts movie stars ina big battle royal haha. Chuck Norris, Van Dam, Segal, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Snipes... just have em all go at it haha.
Here is the link about the Tito and Dana fight.

Between Rounds

·
Registered
176 Posts
TLB said:
Here is the link about the Tito and Dana fight.

Between Rounds
ahhh thanks man! You see, mma news forums goes down and I fell out of the loop haha. Good to be back in the swing of things. Tito better hope he doesnt lose to Dana or he's gonna be a joke haha. Then again I dont know how good a boxer Dana actualy is.

·
Registered
413 Posts
BigBanda said:
ahhh thanks man! You see, mma news forums goes down and I fell out of the loop haha. Good to be back in the swing of things. Tito better hope he doesnt lose to Dana or he's gonna be a joke haha. Then again I dont know how good a boxer Dana actualy is.
Haha, no problem man. I don’t think Tito is going to have any problems, I think it is more for fun than them trying to knock each other out.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Kurt Angle would do well...In my opinion. He's a more accomplished wrestler than Brock the only thing is is that he's like 6'0. So I think he should cut weight and enter the LHWD. HE wouyld have to work on his stand up though.....

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
fenderman80 said:
Kurt Angle would do well...In my opinion. He's a more accomplished wrestler than Brock the only thing is is that he's like 6'0. So I think he should cut weight and enter the LHWD. HE wouyld have to work on his stand up though.....
i think kurt would have one fight against someone decent and maybe never fight again..kurt might have been good if he went straight from real wrestling into mma..but he might forget where he is for a second and thats all it takes to get ktfo...i'd like to see tony jaa fight k1 max..and then depending on how he did maybe cross over to mma..

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.