Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They need to bring this show back i remeber when screech pounded some guy in the ring. maybe someday they will have celebriy ufc..lol

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Yeah, celebrity MMA is a long ways off.

·
Registered
157 Posts
UFCFAN33 said:
They need to bring this show back i remeber when screech pounded some guy in the ring. maybe someday they will have celebriy ufc..lol
wait a minute, is this screech from saved by the bell?

·
Registered
157 Posts
The Don said:
yea it was, he floated like a butterfly and stung like an Erkel;

Hey this was my 420th post
shutup! no way, i totally missed out, who was he against!
huu i think i'll never laugh at him again!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I can't picture Screech fighting anyone at all LOL. Then again, it's usually the people you least expect to put a hurting on you that can actually do it.:laugh:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Miranda said:
I can't picture Screech fighting anyone at all LOL. Then again, it's usually the people you least expect to put a hurting on you that can actually do it.:laugh:
definately! I was gonna say its the quiet ones u have to watch out for, but in screechs case...
i'm still shocked, i got to find this on the net

·
Registered
157 Posts
The Don said:
you know I do not recall I caught the very end of it and missed who he was fighting
lol, it was that good huh!
Well no worries i shall go a hunting for it on the internet and dig up some dirt :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Celebrity UFC would not be cool lol. I'm not a big fan of celebrity boxing because it is sort of cheesy, raw, and boring but at sometimes funny.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Man i thought it went off the air did it,where can i see it??

I lovedit when CHina got her ass kicked by Joey B CLASSIC and when Vanilla"Cum hair"ICE was recked as well.

I would love to see "Celebrity Cage fighting"would be amazing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Eminem said:
Man i thought it went off the air did it,where can i see it??

I lovedit when CHina got her ass kicked by Joey B CLASSIC and when Vanilla"Cum hair"ICE was recked as well.

I would love to see "Celebrity Cage fighting"would be amazing.
Who kicked Vanilla's ass?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts