Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chuck Zito was on Howard Stern today trying to get a $1 million payday to do an MMA fight. Zito is 53, and claims he's not good on the ground but that none of these MMA fighters have good head movement of body punches and he can take them out standing. He claims to have talked with Dana White. He also said he's talked with World Extreme Cagefighting. Well, I'm sure he has, but Vince McMahon would really be the one for him to talk with these days. He claimed he would draw the all-time record PPV buy rate if he fought. Everyone has their moments of being delusional. Zito's is best known in fighting for punching out Jean Claude Van Damm in a bar fight.

LoL, give me a break and get real...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
669 Posts
lol this will explain it all.

Whos Chuck Zito?

lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know, that idiot they show in the crowd during the UFC and Boxing PPV's. He always has a black shirt on that has the collar completely cut out. He is so roided he cant fit a shirt around his neck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,957 Posts


thats a bad dude right there......Hell's Angel....Bodyguard.....oh and he also does a bit of acting LOL, but he has to be stupid to think at 53 if hes going to get 7 figures for a fight.....put him in there against Liddell haha the battle of the Chucks, i can see it now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
669 Posts
hahaha Chuck or Ace would KO him pretty quick. Hell guys like Anderson Silvia or Phil Baroni could probably knock him out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
If he's not careful, people may mistake him for Sylvester Stallone or Joe Piscapo. Dude needs to wear a shirt with a collar for once, sick of seeing his neck/chest sticking out of his cut-off shirt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
at 53 he'd get smoked by all. but highest ppv draw? don't all them gumbahs get their cable and satelite illegally?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
I still don't know who the hell the guy is. But I would not be in a hurry to pasy for a fight with a guy I dont know in the main event. Give him an undercard but there better be a good main event.
I had read where Brock Lesner from wwe had expressed an interest in a mma fight. He does have good ground but I think he would have gotten done in pretty quick too. Also there was rumor that Bill Goldberg had been shooting off his mouth too. I'd love to see his ass get tapped out.
I think these guys better think long and hard before getting into the octagon. This aint no game.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
669 Posts
Ya since i started watching MMA a while back and seeing how succesful real good wrestlers can be i always thought it was to bad Kurt Angle went into WWE and hurt himself over it so many times. He was a damn good wrestler when he actually did WRESTLE.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,163 Posts
Tap-outNow said:
at 53 he'd get smoked by all. but highest ppv draw? don't all them gumbahs get their cable and satelite illegally?
at 53.. I'd probalby be able to take this guy.. . but what the hell acting has he done.. never heard of him.. though he looks like one of those guys who get credit lines in movies like Goon #2 or some such.. and yea he'd probably get a high PPV rating as people would tune in to see if he goes to the hospital or straight to the cemetary after the fight.. seriously what sort of fight training does he have.. Hell's Angel.. solo most of them are nothing as they have no formal training at all. so what are his qualifications? Give me 6 figures and I'll whoop up on him..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
I don't think Dana White wants the legal liability or bad publicity of this clown getting seriously injured in a UFC fight. The guy is dreaming.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,957 Posts
ok heres my views on things:

1.) Kurt Angle would have made a good MMA fighter.....his only weakness would be his standup

2.) Brock Lesnar would have made a better MMA fighter.....NCAA Championship wrestler.....and hes HUGE. We know his ground would have been sick, but if he had some boxing training, he would cripple people with those hands haha

3.) Chuck Zito should STILL either fight Liddell or Baroni lol and they should buy him a new shirt instead of that dirty blue cut off sweatshirt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,163 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
ok heres my views on things:

1.) Kurt Angle would have made a good MMA fighter.....his only weakness would be his standup

2.) Brock Lesnar would have made a better MMA fighter.....NCAA Championship wrestler.....and hes HUGE. We know his ground would have been sick, but if he had some boxing training, he would cripple people with those hands haha

3.) Chuck Zito should STILL either fight Liddell or Baroni lol and they should buy him a new shirt instead of that dirty blue cut off sweatshirt.
I have heard Rumor Brock may be stepping into the ring....I met the guy.. real nice.. very polite..
 

·
The American Psycho
Joined
·
6,945 Posts
The Don said:
I have heard Rumor Brock may be stepping into the ring....I met the guy.. real nice.. very polite..
Seeing Lesner in an MMA match would be interesting. What weight class would he be in?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dana White has said that an offer had been made to Brock to come to the UFC, but he hasn't decided if he was or not. I imagine he would be a heavyweight. As far as Bill Goldberg, he would get hurt. How many people does he think he can spear, or do a "jackhammer" on in the UFC. Get real!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,163 Posts
SpiderV said:
Dana White has said that an offer had been made to Brock to come to the UFC, but he hasn't decided if he was or not. I imagine he would be a heavyweight. As far as Bill Goldberg, he would get hurt. How many people does he think he can spear, or do a "jackhammer" on in the UFC. Get real!
I heard goldberg used to do NHB fighting in his past after his football carear I think before he got into wrestling..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,957 Posts
lesnar should have no problem fighting as a heavyweight, he just needs to cut weight, which he should also have no problem with, seeing his collegiate wrestling background and all. Hes a big strong guy, I can only imagine the Rampage-like slams he would put on people. As for Bill Goldberg, truth be told, the guy knows his stuff, he commentated the WFA card a few weeks back, and although he may not be the best guy for the job he knows his stuff. He also has a small fighting background, but nothing to throw a party over lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,163 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
lesnar should have no problem fighting as a heavyweight, he just needs to cut weight, which he should also have no problem with, seeing his collegiate wrestling background and all. Hes a big strong guy, I can only imagine the Rampage-like slams he would put on people. As for Bill Goldberg, truth be told, the guy knows his stuff, he commentated the WFA card a few weeks back, and although he may not be the best guy for the job he knows his stuff. He also has a small fighting background, but nothing to throw a party over lol
any idea of where he fought and what his record is.. I am just curious..
yea and with some striking and a little bit of submisison work.. Brock could be an animal in MMA
as for the guy this thread is about.. seriously.. hell's angel.. supposed bodygaurd turned actor.. what real qualifications does he have to get into the ring.. ???
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top