Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6388328

skip to the 28.30 min mark and just grab yourself some chips and a beer and be ready for are great long laugh :thumb02:

I am so glad Chael finally stepped onto the scene^^ This guy just needs to spend every second in front of a camera. Some ppl are made for this.. and he definitely is!

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
Haha that's my boy!

before the haters arrive with their 4,000 reasons that Anderson is better, I just want to say "WHO CARES!?"

Anyone who doesn't want to see this guy in this fight I've gotta wonder, why do you watch this sport?

·
The Bearded One
4,150 Posts
This guy is great. I mean, it´s so enjoyable to watch him talk his stuff.
Gotta stop watching his things or else i´ll be changing sides, supporting him instead of Silva!

GO GO CHAEL :confused05:

·
Registered
769 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again: If Chael beats Silva, then he's essentially a prophet and all of his sh*t talking is alright. If he loses, I'd be happy to never hear from him again.

·
Registered
209 Posts
i cant wait for this fight and I hope it goes to the ground immediately. If Anderson thought Demian Maia disrespected him, his head is going to explode before Chael is done talking smack....Love it!!

I halfway expect for some mysterious injury or personal problem on Andersons part to delay or postpone this fight. I wont be surprised at all if Anderson tries to get out of this one.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
The haters can hate but I picked him over Okami (with the 5 other people who agreed) and I picked him over Marquardt (with the 3 other people) and I am gonna pick him over Silva. I have said it 100 times the best thing Sonnen has going for him going into this fight is his lack of stand up. He is a tremendous wrestler and with the size advantage over GSP has a far better chance of successfully taking Silva down and keeping him there. The only question in my mind is wether or not Sonnen can keep himself out of a triangle with those long ass legs of Silva.

Reactions: diablo5597

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I dont think Chael has much of a chance of beating Silva, but he is pretty damn entertaining. This is what Tito Ortiz would have been like if he had been born in western kansas or iowa. Good stuff.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
I dont think Chael has much of a chance of beating Silva, but he is pretty damn entertaining. This is what Tito Ortiz would have been like if he had been born in western kansas or iowa. Good stuff.
Nah, Sonnen believes his hype, Tito just talked while ducking people.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
"Nobody cares about Anderson Silva. They go make the little action figures, the two little kids that got them are probably pretty upset. Their parents probably thought it was Quinton Jackson, pretty disappointing Christmas I'd imagine"

:thumb02:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
"Nobody cares about Anderson Silva. They go make the little action figures, the two little kids that got them are probably pretty upset. Their parents probably thought it was Quinton Jackson, pretty disappointing Christmas I'd imagine"

:thumb02:
LOL :thumb02:

·
All Around Nice Guy
10,760 Posts
The haters can hate but I picked him over Okami (with the 5 other people who agreed) and I picked him over Marquardt (with the 3 other people) and I am gonna pick him over Silva. I have said it 100 times the best thing Sonnen has going for him going into this fight is his lack of stand up. He is a tremendous wrestler and with the size advantage over GSP has a far better chance of successfully taking Silva down and keeping him there. The only question in my mind is wether or not Sonnen can keep himself out of a triangle with those long ass legs of Silva.
Patrick Cote vs Chael Sonnen?? :)

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
Chael is a poor striker, has a lot of trouble finishing anyone that's any good, and really isn't even a very good submission grappler, he is just a powerful and persistent wrestler. Hell he's not even good at avoiding damage while he's on top. He's going to have to hold Silva down and at least look like he's working to finish for five whole rounds, I just don't see that happening. At some point Silva is going to KO him on the feet. My amateur analysis.

I also don't like the way he portrays himself in the media these days, which is too bad because I've met him and he seemed cool, he's from my town, and I really wanted to remain a fan and support my local boy but damn, this kind of shit talking just turns me off.

·
Forum "Superhero"
1,487 Posts
wow um....i dont think i hate chael as much anymore.....wow "society has had enough of anderson silva". oh snap:eek: "people run up to silva and get disappointed that he is not quinton jackson" lol. maybe him mentionnig jackson gives him some brownie points from me? lol if he stayed away from his comments about silva's clothes and gangs i would be rooting for him to beat silva.

·
Registered
234 Posts
LMAO!!! It's so funny listening to him. He holds the Anderson Silva action figure and says"Some parent probably mistook it for Quentin Jackson and had disappointed kids for christmas". Then he throws the action figure away. LOL wtf

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Vey entertaining to hear him talk lol. 'he's still going to get beat up pretty bad by silva.

Although, I've got a weird feeling that if Silva dances around with Chael, he's going to get caught. IDK

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.