Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
LOL sounds like Sonnen is trying his best to try and get Anderson to sub him rather than beat him into a bloody pulp.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Also gotta love how much the crowd cheered for him. I think most fans are really fed up with Anderson, and as they should be. He doesn't respect his fans, which is pathetic of any sportsman.

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
Also gotta love how much the crowd cheered for him. I think most fans are really fed up with Anderson, and as they should be. He doesn't respect his fans, which is pathetic of any sportsman.
How can you respect the so called "Fans".. if they lose every single support for you after just one single fight?? And sometimes even after a great Performance with amazing showing of heart and Respect for the opponent? (Reffering to Lyoto vs. Shogun I here).

Anderson knows that most of these so called "Fans" are retarded and a bunch of Losers. He treats them the right way and the only way these guys should be treated!

If they finally learn how to Respect him, they can also ask for some too.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How can you respect the so called "Fans".. if they lose every single support for you after just one single fight?? And sometimes even after a great Performance with amazing showing of heart and Respect for the opponent? (Reffering to Lyoto vs. Shogun I here).

Anderson knows that most of these so called "Fans" are retarded and a bunch of Losers. He treats them the right way and the only way these guys should be treated!

If they finally learn how to Respect him, they can also ask for some too.
It's actually been 3 fights that most of his fans have had to sit through and scratch their heads after. Cote, Leites, Maia.

I've never really been a A. Silva fan, so I am probably a bit biased. But I see where they are coming from. You lose respect after performances like those, especially the latter two.

·
Forum "Superhero"
1,487 Posts
i get the feeling sonnen is just spouting off to keep up the hype. pretty funny i just hope for his own sake he can back that stuff up.

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
Well, he's got better stand up than Joe Rogan and he's using it effectively.
He's already fighting this fight, has been for months. He's praying he gets under Silva's skin. The more Silva moves forward the less time he will spend on his feet. The more he keeps distance and makes chael chase him the less time Chael will spend conscious.
If he pulls this off he gets my vote for anything he ever runs for.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well, he's got better stand up than Joe Rogan and he's using it effectively.
He's already fighting this fight, has been for months. He's praying he gets under Silva's skin. The more Silva moves forward the less time he will spend on his feet. The more he keeps distance and makes chael chase him the less time Chael will spend conscious.
If he pulls this off he gets my vote for anything he ever runs for.
Normally im against the whole mind games act because I just dont think it works..but I think this case is different. Maia seemed to get in Silva's head without even really doing anything except supposedly "disrespecting" his BJJ. Hard to imagine all the things Sonnen says now aren't getting to Anderson after that.

·
Banned
525 Posts
Chael Sonnen is plum retarded. Who knows what Muay Thai is? Really Chael? You don't know what Muay Thai is but you are going to fight Anderson Silva? Moron. As annoying as he is, I actually enjoyed hearing him say some of the dumb shit he did. Let's see what those 2 plaques have to say when you get your head torn the **** off by a Muay Thai knee while attempting your silver medal takedowns. The more I hear this turd talk, the more I can't wait to see him get his head ripped the **** off. I seriously hope that Anderson handles this shit's disrespect by wanting to kill him instead of acting douchey like he did with Leittes and Maia. If that would be the case, there is a strong possibility that Chael would be the first televised death in the UFC and it would be probable that Chael would suffer serious head trauma, hopefully resulting in him losing the ability to talk.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
I've never seen him disrespect any fans and everything points to him being rather fan friendly. You don't get to decide how he fights that isn't disrespecting the fans he tries to win and does so.

·
Banned
525 Posts
Just rewatched the dumbass on vid. Did Mr. Sonnen really say that he'd have no problem standing with Anderson? Does he, or anybody that isn't retarded, seriously think that he can stand with The Spider? Sonnen is so delusional it's actually quite sad. I'm sure Sonnen has decent boxing. But he needs to learn, and will, that being a decent boxer will get you nowhere when you have a Master Thai Boxer kicking, kneeing, elbowing you in the ******* head. Sonnen is such a joke. He needs to realize that his decent, although severely overrated, boxing would be no match for Silva, who has PROFESSIONAL BOXING experience. Gonna be kind of hard for him to pursue a political career after the fight, due to the severe brain damage that Silva is gonna cause.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Chael Sonnen is plum retarded. Who knows what Muay Thai is? Really Chael? You don't know what Muay Thai is but you are going to fight Anderson Silva? Moron. As annoying as he is, I actually enjoyed hearing him say some of the dumb shit he did. Let's see what those 2 plaques have to say when you get your head torn the **** off by a Muay Thai knee while attempting your silver medal takedowns. The more I hear this turd talk, the more I can't wait to see him get his head ripped the **** off. I seriously hope that Anderson handles this shit's disrespect by wanting to kill him instead of acting douchey like he did with Leittes and Maia. If that would be the case, there is a strong possibility that Chael would be the first televised death in the UFC and it would be probable that Chael would suffer serious head trauma, hopefully resulting in him losing the ability to talk.
My thoughts exactly - please Anderson please destroy this f*c*ing jerkoff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts