Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Any Weight, Anytime...
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chan Sung Jung "Dawn of the Dead" Highlight + More Korean Zombie Videos

http://www.cagepotato.com/chan-sung-jung-dawn-dead-highlight-more-korean-zombie-videos

Now that the Korean Zombie has made his name in the U.S., we figured we'd take a break from the Tito vs. Jenna saga and bring you this fantastic Chan Sung Jung highlight compilation. The 23-year-old Korean Top Team product comes from a hapkido and kickboxing background, and is one of the most dynamic MMA strikers to come out of Asia in years. As we've mentioned before, Jung's split-decision loss to Leonard Garcia at WEC 48 wasn't the first time he's been screwed by judges. His only other MMA loss came in a decision against Masanori Kanehara at Sengoku's featherweight grand prix quarterfinals last year. Check out the video of that fight after the jump, and let us know if you can find any justification for the decision other than blatant racism.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Awesome video. I was definitely made into a Korean Zombie fan after his last fight. He's been added to my sig, and I'll definitely be following his next fights. Such an entertaining fighter, he's basically a 145lb version of Wanderlei Silva.

·
Call Me King
419 Posts
That was a sweet video, I certainly enjoy watching him fight. It looks like he has massive potential from these videos, great take down defense.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts