1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
best be on the under card...

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
I'd be pleased with that card, I'm goign to try get tickets for this show and that is a decent card.
Yeah i'm hoping to get tickets too, if it shaped up like that then i'd be very happy. Could see Bisping being the headliner not co though , which would suck. UK needs a good main event as the last 3 have been: Vera/Couture, Sanchez/Stevenson and Bisping/Leben which are good fights but a bit weak as headliners!

Give us another Rampage/Henderson in the UK Dana!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yeah i'm hoping to get tickets too, if it shaped up like that then i'd be very happy. Could see Bisping being the headliner not co though , which would suck. UK needs a good main event as the last 3 have been: Vera/Couture, Sanchez/Stevenson and Bisping/Leben which are good fights but a bit weak as headliners!

Give us another Rampage/Henderson in the UK Dana!!
With the fan expo the same weekend I'm hoping we have a top main event to go along with it, Mir-Gabe would be great, doubt we will see a title fight over here anytime soon unless Hathaway or Pearson rack up more wins, talking of Hathaway, really hope he's on the card.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Has Mir-Gonzaga actually been announced? I'm not sure if i have missed something or if this is just speculation, its been mentioned alot recently.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Has Mir-Gonzaga actually been announced? I'm not sure if i have missed something or if this is just speculation, its been mentioned alot recently.
Just speculation I think, would be cool, what with the talk of Rampage - Lil Nog being squashed.

Thing about our lovely UK cards is that you know that at least 3 outta the 5 main card fights wil feature our guys. Looks like it will be Bisping, Hardy and possibly Hathaway?

Am I right in thinking it will be shown Live on Spike in the US and not PPV?

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
I'm thinking 120 looks like this:

Mir/Gonzaga
Bisping/Munoz or Okami
Hardy/Condit
Kongo/Browne
lightweight bout between 2 guys 10-20 in the ranks, maybe Escudero vs Kelly/Volkmann?
Did Volkmann drop to LW? That would be interesting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts