Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
Thanks for that. I never knew there was such a thing. Watching the crippler, cat-smasher beat rivera and terry martin are great reminders that any thing can happen in a fight. But I will always remember Chris as the guy who was going to send A. Silva back to japan where the competition is easier.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I still like Leben I have for awhile but I have to admit I was NOT a fan of his when he fought at UFC 89 hated his hair and how he tested positive and everything.

I know I shouldn't care about a fighters hair but those cornrows looked REALLY bad, im diggin his new dew though.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Lebens fun to watch, but he needs to stop using those foot stomps. It's a move that basically tries to break your foot. That's just stupid, you aren't in there to try and break someones foot and possibly end their career.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Lebens fun to watch, but he needs to stop using those foot stomps. It's a move that basically tries to break your foot. That's just stupid, you aren't in there to try and break someones foot and possibly end their career.
His nickname is "The Crippler" I think that pretty say's that he is in there to break people.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I always remember when he took that right hand from Martin straight to the jaw, staggered back into the cage, immediately came back swinging and knocked Martin clean out :praise01:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
His nickname is "The Crippler" I think that pretty say's that he is in there to break people.
Wanderlei is the axe murderer so I don't think nicknames necessarily reflect what they want to do.

I'm sure his intent is to make them lift their foot up or move but you could still break someones foot very easily. The bones on the top of the foot are really fragile and breaking a foot like that can be really complicated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.