Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess who he is fighting. King of the Cage veteran and next middleweight contender, Jorge Santiago.

Santiago won last fight night against Justin Levens in 2 minutes. Chris Leben would beat Levens but it would be by decision.

Santiago took Sanchez to the distance and lost by decision in King of the Cage. Leben couldn't even beat Florian.

Leben is looking for another ass wooping and he deserves it.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Rush said:
Santiago won last fight night against Justin Levens in 2 minutes. Chris Leben would beat Levens but it would be by decision.

bwahahah i always get a good laugh when i stop by this site , this comment is border line retarded

ive noticed there arent too many ppl who actually know there shit about mma on this site ( unless they just dont post ) Are most of you ppl on the forum pro wrestling fans ???? That want to be UFC fans ? :laugh:

hahah whats the matter with you Rush , are you a damn skitzo or somrthing ? or do you just make threads for the helluva it ....

This thread you state Leben is going to win , now you think hes going to lose ??? wtf http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc-discussion/1532-chris-leben-vs-jorge-santiago-next-fight-night.html

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes but I discovered the true facts and this time I think Jorge is going to win. I always change my opinions. That doesn't mean I'm retarded or know nothing. Nobody knows it all about MMA so stop trying to act like your some master at it, Dandada.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
boarderxcosta said:
If Punishment 101 does not like this site then stay off of it... Chris Leben should listen to the Starbucks guy about gameplan.... another loss for Leben is coming up---- big talkers do not have a long MMA career..

I love the part when Leben says he deserves a title shot.... ha ha ha....
put the mike down and shut up.
100 percent agreed. Mike Swick would kill Leben in a rematch. "If he deserves title shot not after I beat him" :laugh:. Not after being schooled for 49 seconds and looking like an amateur. Not after bleeding against a guy two weight classes below you. Jorge Santiago is a king of the cage veteran who schooled Justin Levens faster then Evan Tanner could. Leben would take Levens to decision. Can't wait till Leben gets schooled again by Santiago.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
boarderxcosta said:
If Punishment 101 does not like this site then stay off of it... Chris Leben should listen to the Starbucks guy about gameplan.... another loss for Leben is coming up---- big talkers do not have a long MMA career..

I love the part when Leben says he deserves a title shot.... ha ha ha....
put the mike down and shut up.

where in my post did i say i didnt like this site lips ? :confused:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Punishment 101 said:
where in my post did i say i didnt like this site lips ? :confused:
You said "everytime I come on to this site I get a good laugh, so many noobs where are all the good posters" or something like that which sounds like you don't enjoy this site too much.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Punishment 101 said:
bwahahah i always get a good laugh when i stop by this site , this comment is border line retarded

ive noticed there arent too many ppl who actually know there shit about mma on this site ( unless they just dont post ) Are most of you ppl on the forum pro wrestling fans ???? That want to be UFC fans ? :laugh:

hahah whats the matter with you Rush , are you a damn skitzo or somrthing ? or do you just make threads for the helluva it ....

This thread you state Leben is going to win , now you think hes going to lose ??? wtf http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc-discussion/1532-chris-leben-vs-jorge-santiago-next-fight-night.html
Punishment............I have not seen one halfway intelligent post by you. You put yourself above the rest of us, but you have no right. I think you don't your stuff, and all you want to do is talk trash. So where is this sight where all of you MMA super geniuses hang out? I would really like to know. Moron.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Cbingham said:
I think you don't your stuff, and all you want to do is talk trash..

yeah and you say i dont have a halfway intelligent post.... retard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts