Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was watching it with a bunch of rowdies so I couldn't make out what he was saying but I could hear him yapping at Shonie while he was on top of him and he kept talking to the spectators...

JUST SHUT UP AND FIGHT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

·
Registered
509 Posts
To me it sounded like he was telling GSP or whoever was shouting him orders that he heard them loud and clear...

It sounded almost snappy too like he was trying to tell them to shut up and stop yelling what he was gonna do next otherwise Shonie would see it coming :dunno:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SlammedSL1 said:
It sounded almost snappy too like he was trying to tell them to shut up and stop yelling what he was gonna do next otherwise Shonie would see it coming :dunno:
If that's the case then he really is phucking tool because I have never heard anyone bellow instructions as loudly and obnoxiously as he does when one of his teammates is fighting.

I'm beginning to really dislike Matt Serra.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I thought he(Matt) kept telling the ref. that he was on it when they got told to stay busy. After Shonie drilled him with that backfist he sd "All day". You could tell he was focused and I thought it wasn't that bad a fight. Shonie looks worse than he is, he really isn't a bad fighter or a can at all.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Absolutely, sometimes, seems he's one of those people that just loves to hear himself talk. Did you hear him during the Lutter/Sell fight?? He was babbling the whole time. I understand you're trying to motivate your boy, but when Sell's on the ground getting his head elbowed thru the mat, don't start yelling "there ya go Drago, keep it up, you're doing fine". That's just idiotic! I didn't think he was that bad up 'til the Sell fight. Man, he was just annoying as crap during that fight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.