Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man in the first tito and dana were all over his ass about the terrible pick that he made. now he has 4 wins even when tito picked one of them.

props to chuck for being a good coach.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
That guy who fought tonight looked like he had basically no athletic ability and relied sole on skill alone.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Tonight's fight was terrible, I was having flash backs to last season's heavies gassing out.

Seriously, how the hell can you be a "professional" fighter and be so dead tired after 5 minutes?

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
I knew Chuck's team was going to do this. They wouldn't have shown Tito and Dana tearing him apart for his picks unless he was going to get dominated or dominate.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
The gassing in theat fight was crap. I was talking to a friend and he thinks why they gas so fast is because all the training they are doing at the gym. They do not have a sufficient recovery period. That as well as having to cut 15-20 pounds ever month? I don't know how often they fight.

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
The gassing in theat fight was crap. I was talking to a friend and he thinks why they gas so fast is because all the training they are doing at the gym. They do not have a sufficient recovery period. That as well as having to cut 15-20 pounds ever month? I don't know how often they fight.
If you win I think it is 2 fights in a 6-8 week period but not sure. Still alot of training and cutting in that time.

Anyways fight was okay, Josh Bryant was FAR too self restrained with his hands, everytime he let fly with them he hurt Savage then just stopped!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Josh Bryant was FAR too self restrained with his hands, everytime he let fly with them he hurt Savage then just stopped!
Seriously, that pissed me off too! As soon as he started to really rock the other guy he just quit. If he would have kept one of those flurries going a little longer, I think the fight wouldn't have gone to a decision.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Seriously, that pissed me off too! As soon as he started to really rock the other guy he just quit. If he would have kept one of those flurries going a little longer, I think the fight wouldn't have gone to a decision.
Well it happens when you're completely gassed after four minutes.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Yeah that fight last night was horrible.

McCray was clearly the more talented fighter, but he gassed out like 3 and 1/2 minutes into the first round.
I am not sure is I would say he is the more talented fighter but he was clearly the better athlete. I know that is weird as he gassed first but I look at Chucks guy and he has the skills but imagine in your head he is back in high school, do you see him as the guy that excelled at any sport at all? I don't while at least Tito's guy had the resemblance to somebody who would excel at other sports.

·
Premium Member
2,150 Posts
I am not sure is I would say he is the more talented fighter but he was clearly the better athlete. I know that is weird as he gassed first but I look at Chucks guy and he has the skills but imagine in your head he is back in high school, do you see him as the guy that excelled at any sport at all? I don't while at least Tito's guy had the resemblance to somebody who would excel at other sports.
Not to nitpick but I did say more taleneted, not more skilled.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Man in the first tito and dana were all over his ass about the terrible pick that he made. now he has 4 wins even when tito picked one of them.

props to chuck for being a good coach.
lol, TITO made the easy choices on who he thought would win, Chuck did his homework and it looks like it's paying off, no doubt Tito will win a few more battles before time is up, but Chuck will win the war.
As long as Yager doesn't win overall i'll be happy, but just wanna see the good fights really, sod the politics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.