Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chuck liddell proves once again why he's the best damn fighter EVER!!!!!! Chuck will drop Wanderlei just like he did Ronato

·
Registered
540 Posts
I honestly think after that preformance he's game to fight anybody and dominate. I take BJJ and everyone in my class tommarow is gonna be pissed but the better fighter won what else is there to say?

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
MMA1990 said:
I honestly think after that preformance he's game to fight anybody and dominate. I take BJJ and everyone in my class tommarow is gonna be pissed but the better fighter won what else is there to say?
same here haha luckily (sorta) I'm sidelined w/ a torn ACL, my peers get pretty intense when one of our guys loses

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
I'm so depressed right now! Chuck did a good job though!

·
Registered
794 Posts
What can you say about Chuck, his striking is so damn precise...like never b4 seen. I really is gunna take a hell of fighter to beat him in the next year or so.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
What i still don't get is why babalu charged at chuck after that first ounch rocked him. That was stupid. I don't know what his game plan was but that's not a good stratagy to use against chuck. I'm very dissapointed.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm surprised that I'm the first one to metion this. But Chuck didn't win so much as BABALU LOST. He gave his chin to Chuck. He made a rookie mistake and chased Chuck. Any competant striker could have taken out Babalu if he fought as bad as he did. If you recorded it you'll see what I mean. He wanted it too much and made a stupid mistake. Lousy performance. The bottom line is Babalu choked. And I like Babalu a lot

·
Registered
222 Posts
gduff2 said:
I'm surprised that I'm the first one to metion this. But Chuck didn't win so much as BABALU LOST. He gave his chin to Chuck. He made a rookie mistake and chased Chuck. Any competant striker could have taken out Babalu if he fought as bad as he did. If you recorded it you'll see what I mean. He wanted it too much and made a stupid mistake. Lousy performance. The bottom line is Babalu choked. And I like Babalu a lot

This loss should not take away from how good Babalu is, he is an excellent fighter and he has nothing to be ashamed of. However you want to look at it Chuck got the job done. Lets not forget that a big part of fighting is the mental state one is in. Babalu made a mistake (uncharactaristic of how good he is) and Chuck took advantage of it. Chuck did what a champion is supposed to do and he capitalized on his opponents mistake. I'm not sure why any of his opponents charge in punching when they fight him, don't they watch the reruns of Unleashed where there are highlights of Chuck knocking out his opponents who charge in?

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
i was so damn sure chuck would win i put all my points on it...i hope sobral stays in the ufc...he entertaning to watch

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
very predictable fight, i had been sayin it for weeks babalu has no shot , chuck is a nightmare opponent fora a guy like babalu

1 - 14 of 14 Posts