1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts

·
The Bearded One
4,150 Posts
Chuck Liddell Talks About His Recent Fight, Toney vs Couture

In fairness to Chuck, Wanderlei Silva is still fighting after being KO’d cold 3 times in his career and its about the same with Chuck. If ever Chuck’s gonna get back in that octagon again Dana should just give him 3 mediocre LHW’s to fight and then Chuck could retire on a winning note.

Are you and steverattlesnake79 the same person?

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
A blogspam version of mmabay content? The internet age is over.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
In fairness to Chuck, Wanderlei Silva is still fighting after being KO’d cold 3 times in his career and its about the same with Chuck. If ever Chuck’s gonna get back in that octagon again Dana should just give him 3 mediocre LHW’s to fight and then Chuck could retire on a winning note.
What this quote doesn't include is how Wanderlei was KOd by a prime CroCop, Henderson and Rampage. Three very powerful strikers who really had to land to put Wandy out.

Chuck gets caught with glancing blows and is on his back. The Shogun and Franklin shots I think Wandy could take.

I think Wand is close to the end but Chuck should have retired already. Wand can still fight his fight without having to be scared of having a glass jaw. The scary thing about glass jaws that were once solid is that it might be neurological damage that's causing the brain to shut down quicker, rather than just a physically weaker jaw.

So yea, bad comparison.

·
Registered
422 Posts
as a big Chuck fan it saddens and depresses me to see this. at the same time i will be biased and want him to keep fighting.. he just hasnt got the same chin anymore, he needs to change his style to cater for the weaker chin if he wants to keep fighting.

he looked great in the fight against franklin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts