Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's funny how Dana White publicly announced Chuck to fight Wandy and totally looked passed Renato, but we all knew in the back of our heads what was gonna happen at the rematch; *cough*firstround*cough*cough*KO*cough:laugh:
Chuck vs. Wandy: This looks like a good fight, ive followed Wandy though his career and seems alot more domanant fighter after his lose to Tito. Im no Pride expert but Ive seen enough Wandy fights to know his style.... Dangerous striker, relentless and very smart. But as we all know, Chuck is Chuck, a counter fighter, looking for Wandy to bum rush in throwing bows and knees and that would mark the doom for Wanderlei. But Wandy is smart and he wont do that, but during the 2nd or 3rd round Chuck will find the range and knock em out...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, I just started posting on this site. Was'nt aware this topic was discussed to death, just curious on yas thoughts:)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Chuck Is Going To Win

i think that Chuck goning to win this fight because Wanderlei is gonna go pushing the action like he always does and Chuck gonna catch him with a beasty right hand and down goes Wanderlei yep thats how it's going to END!:D :D :D :D :cheeky4:

·
Registered
612 Posts
semiconductor said:
Lol, I just started posting on this site. Was'nt aware this topic was discussed to death, just curious on yas thoughts:)
LOL ok well then

i want and hope chuck for the win.

However im nto sure if chuck is ready the was wandy explodes he is real fast and comes at you, which yeah is what chuck likes but wandy is justmuch faster andmore dynamic, i dont think there is any other opponent chuck has fought that is the same way, not even tito, regardless of the past fights.

So we will see, if chuck is ready and is ready to move fast he can do it.

·
Registered
428 Posts
But...... isn't this fight off?? After Tito fights (and beats Shamrock). Tito and Chuck will be fighting in December or so. I wouldn't mind seeing Chuck vs Wandy, but I'm pretty sure it's off.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Yes if Cro Cop can drop Silva with a straight left so can Chuck. Cro Cop is a better all around striker than Liddell but not a better puncher and Cro Cop was pretty much dominating Wand with his hands before the finishing LHK.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.