Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
"The Iceman"

...On my Liddell/ Ortiz 2 thread, some dude said that Tito would win easily. So I had to explain the facts: Chuck has the best takedown defense, he can Wrestle, Chuck's 1 punch KO timing is at it's peak, and Chuck has a much better chin than Tito. I would tend to believe Randy Couture's opinion: "Right now Chuck is at the top of his game. He's the best that he's ever been. He's the best at landing the 1 punch that ends the fight". At some point in the fight, Tito will be forced to exchange with Chuck...that's when it will happen...Chuck will catch Tito. " That knockout power is so hard for fighters to deal with, once that guy connects on you it's only a matter of time" Joe Rogan. " He is the most feared striker in the UFC" Mike Goldberg. I think that sums up the UFC LHW Champion. Iceman rules!

P.S. Liddell/Ortiz 1.....Ditto

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey i dont watch pride fighting, but i think it would be interesting to see anderson silva versus chuck lidell. an amazing stand up fight. and y would anderson lose? everyone thought he would lose to rich franklin, and he knockede him the **** out

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
yea good highlight bro, here's some more fun ones like this highlight of some brazilian fighter Liddell beat a couple years ago, anyone by any chance know who thae fighter thats gettin knocked the **** out is?

vitor belfort vs wanderlei Silva - Google Video

heres another a highight of some black kid who chuck knocked out in about a minute of the first round. black kid looks pretty decent, escpecially when he knocks out that croatian fighter, pretty sick how he suplexed that russian dude with down-syndrome right on his ****in head, im sure they were just mediocre fighters though

YouTube - Kevin Randleman Highlight

here's a neat fight of some "babalu" guy Liddell put to sleep twice, in this fight he beats up on and then submits some punk named Shogun Rua, idk dude..never heard of him

Renato "Babalu" Sobral VS Mauricio "Shogun" Rua MMA Pride FC UFC Full (Takuma) - Google Video

the last highlight ill give you is one of Tito Ortiz, for people that don't know, hes's the homosexual that fights in the UFC who bleaches his hair, anyway Chuck Liddell knocked his punk ass out with a flurry of punches at UFC 47......here's a video of Ortiz beating that same fighter with the deformed face that got knocked the **** out by Belfort in the first clip, anyone know who that dude is, he must really suck seeing he got beat by these two UFC fighters that Liddell knocked out... i also heard he got KTFO by some skinny black kid called "Crazy Horse" Bennet backstage at some Japanese MMA event...maybe attention knows all that shit since he's got the Godzilla pic so I'm sure he knows all about those wierd japs and their obscure pride fights....

Tito Ortiz vs. Vanderlei Sliva UFC 25 - Google Video

·
Registered
413 Posts
UFC said:
yea good highlight bro, here's some more fun ones like this highlight of some brazilian fighter Liddell beat a couple years ago, anyone by any chance know who thae fighter thats gettin knocked the **** out is?

vitor belfort vs wanderlei Silva - Google Video

heres another a highight of some black kid who chuck knocked out in about a minute of the first round. black kid looks pretty decent, escpecially when he knocks out that croatian fighter, pretty sick how he suplexed that russian dude with down-syndrome right on his ****in head, im sure they were just mediocre fighters though

YouTube - Kevin Randleman Highlight

here's a neat fight of some "babalu" guy Liddell put to sleep twice, in this fight he beats up on and then submits some punk named Shogun Rua, idk dude..never heard of him

Renato "Babalu" Sobral VS Mauricio "Shogun" Rua MMA Pride FC UFC Full (Takuma) - Google Video

the last highlight ill give you is one of Tito Ortiz, for people that don't know, hes's the homosexual that fights in the UFC who bleaches his hair, anyway Chuck Liddell knocked his punk ass out with a flurry of punches at UFC 47......here's a video of Ortiz beating that same fighter with the deformed face that got knocked the **** out by Belfort in the first clip, anyone know who that dude is, he must really suck seeing he got beat by these two UFC fighters that Liddell knocked out... i also heard he got KTFO by some skinny black kid called "Crazy Horse" Bennet backstage at some Japanese MMA event...maybe attention knows all that shit since he's got the Godzilla pic so I'm sure he knows all about those wierd japs and their obscure pride fights....

Tito Ortiz vs. Vanderlei Sliva UFC 25 - Google Video
What the **** is the matter with you? I hope your stupid ass gets banned to keep you from writing more stupid bullshit in the future.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
its called satire you dumb shit, just trying to prove a point that just cus rampage beat chuck and silva beat rampage doesnt automatically mean that silva is a better fighter than chuck or that he would beat chuck in a fight.........people keep bringing up this fight to legetimize why Silva could beat chuck and its ****in bullshit........i guess i could say that even though rampage beat chuck that fight had to have ben fixed cus we all know that Liddell beat Belfort and Belfort beat Eastman and Eastman beat Rampage so that means that Liddell beats rampage, right dude???

·
Registered
413 Posts
UFC said:
its called satire you dumb shit, just trying to prove a point that just cus rampage beat chuck and silva beat rampage doesnt automatically mean that silva is a better fighter than chuck or that he would beat chuck in a fight.........people keep bringing up this fight to legetimize why Silva could beat chuck and its ****in bullshit........i guess i could say that even though rampage beat chuck that fight had to have ben fixed cus we all know that Liddell beat Belfort and Belfort beat Eastman and Eastman beat Rampage so that means that Liddell beats rampage, right dude???
This is a second example of how you try to prove a point and you call me a dumb shit, no you are the dumb ass here buddy. I still say you should be banned and go back to sherdog if you are trying to prove a point by talking shit about fighters, instead of writing all of that bullshit you could have just simply explained that MMA math doesn’t work.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
lol u kiddin me man...i come on these MMA forums and its like a haven for Pridenuthuggers talkin shit about the UFC and their titleholders, and whenever people bring up the facts and holes in ur arguments u get all defensive and bring up MMA math, i see a trend going on with ppl that really no shit about mma but they come on these sites and they think their gurus if the hop on the Pride bandwagin, really needs to stop...im sure it will when Chuck Ko's silva

·
Registered
413 Posts
UFC said:
lol u kiddin me man...i come on these MMA forums and its like a haven for Pridenuthuggers talkin shit about the UFC and their titleholders, and whenever people bring up the facts and holes in ur arguments u get all defensive and bring up MMA math, i see a trend going on with ppl that really no shit about mma but they come on these sites and they think their gurus if the hop on the Pride bandwagin, really needs to stop...im sure it will when Chuck Ko's silva
What the **** are you talking about? You don’t even know do you? When did I say anything about Pride? I am a much bigger fan of UFC than Pride, I have watched every UFC for about the last 6 years. If you look back at all of my post I have been is several UFC vs pride debates arguing for UFC but you call me a dumbass, haha, you are the ****ing dumb ass you make your self look stupid, if you keep setting yourself up with these post I will keep helping you look even stupider! What facts have you brought up with me yet or what holes have you put in my arguments? None, so please explain what the hell you are talking about.

·
Registered
413 Posts
And by the way you are the one that brought up MMA math, all I said is you could have found a better way to explain it, hell in the orginal post that you said that is what you were doing it really just looks like you were just talking shit that really didn’t have any thing to do with MMA math.

·
Registered
413 Posts
jaymackz said:
Will you guys just drop it?...you guys sound like little kids fighting over the internet for something so stupid. If this continues....i'm going to have to do somethin about it.
You should do something about it, did you not read the original post that I quoted? The guy attacks me with a bunch of comments that dont even make sense so what have I done wrong? As a mod you shouldn’t allow some one to blatantly fighter bash.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts