Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Look at Court Mcgee at The Pit. Chuck looks ripped and motivated which is what I think a mojor issue was for him, staying motivated....:thumb02:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Wow chuck looks good, never thought id see the day when he lost his belly. Im going to have to go with Chuck to win this. Not just because of this photo alone of course. I cant see Frankling wanting to take him down as a gameplan, and a motivate Liddel is the better striker.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
I have to say i was worried after Tito dropped out of the fight that Chuck would drop off on his training a bit cos there is no-one he'd rather smash than Tito, but by the looks of this he has been taking it damn seriously! Its funny how people write Chuck off as past it and irrelevant when his 2 losses in the last 2 years have come against the two guys now facing each other for the title!

·
Das Übermensch
7,633 Posts
Look at Court Mcgee at The Pit. Chuck looks ripped and motivated which is what I think a mojor issue was for him, staying motivated....:thumb02:
I wonder if Court being there means he's in the finals? Or does he already train with Liddell?

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
At first I was like... Where is chuc.... MOWWWWW MEEEEEE MYYYY GOD >_>

The guy is bloody ripped, ive never seen him so cut.

·
Banned
820 Posts
Good for him. I am really glad he has seemingly re dedicated himself. Who knows maybe he comes back better then ever.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Chuck looks amazing, he had to have lost 20 pounds plus.
I don't think he lost weight at all, I think he looks bigger than ever.

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
I don't think he lost weight at all, I think he looks bigger than ever.
Yea, looks like he could fight at HW in that pic.

Court looks pretty damn big too.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Wait, I thought the belly was permanent?
Could Chuck make a big career comeback if he's dedicating himself like this?

·
KO artist
5,552 Posts
wow looks awesome. I just hope it's all naturale, it's a bit fishy to see these kind of results at age 40 when the guy couldn't get below a 5 inch gut his whole life. And sometimes when you get a few losses, the dark side seems mighty tempting.

But yeah barring that, freakin awesome, it's nice to see Chuck making positive changes from his losses and literally coming back stronger than ever.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
wow looks awesome. I just hope it's all naturale, it's a bit fishy to see these kind of results at age 40 when the guy couldn't get below a 5 inch gut his whole life. And sometimes when you get a few losses, the dark side seems mighty tempting.

But yeah barring that, freakin awesome, it's nice to see Chuck making positive changes from his losses and literally coming back stronger than ever.
Well he gained alot of weight after he "retired", but lost even more during his dance practicing. I too thought his belly was there to stay but if you really stay busy and motivated you can get results like that. :D

I don't really care about the gut going poof though, what I am hoping to see is Chuck coming with a different game plan and stylefor this fight. Obviously we wont see him totally changing his game, but now that he can't take all the hits anymore he really needs to start keeping his hands up and brawl less, specially if he wants to get 1 last shot at the title.

·
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy
2,060 Posts
Chuck looks ready for a win. Just hoping he hasn't peaked to soon for this fight. Ill pick Chuck in ever fight until the day he dies. regardless of whether or not he's likely to win. Chuck's my home boy and ive got dudes back.

Seeing Court there is cool aswell, he seems to have quite a bit of potential for sure.

Also i can only hope this doesn't draw away from his Core power. Chuck has allways used his belly to his advantage when throwing those bombs.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts