Votes: 4 19.0%
  • nah

Votes: 17 81.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im still intrested in seeing Chuck fight and I think this will be a fair fight for both to go toe to toe once again, seeing as both have lose there ability to take a punch, but there motivation is still very much intact.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
There is not just a pure "NO" button...

It would still be a good fight but Chuck winning would just have everyone saying yeah he beat Jardine but no one really cares

And Jardine winning would be the same exact thing.

That and I want Jardine to stay fighting and Chuck just to retire gracefully.

·
Shogun
2,105 Posts
I really don't have any desire to see either one of them fighting again.
War of the chyna chins..haha would be kinda funny as u would be so excited every time someone threw a punch or even a jab..."omg KO..."...no he missed..and on and on lol.
I can se it now UFC 120 "breakable" Lidell vs jardine 2. and for the imediate rematch due to no other fighters having such damaged chins...UFC 125 "Fragile"...Handle with care.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
War of the chyna chins..haha would be kinda funny as u would be so excited every time someone threw a punch or even a jab..."omg KO..."...no he missed..and on and on lol.
I can se it now UFC 120 "breakable" Lidell vs jardine 2. and for the imediate rematch due to no other fighters having such damaged chins...UFC 125 "Fragile"...Handle with care.
This might be funny if it didn't make me want to cry. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts