Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
chuck is one of the best at stand up mma, he also is a hell of a wrestler. He will win the fight by ko in the third round> go get him CHUCK......

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Depends how hard Tito comes at him and how sucessfully he does. Problem for Ortiz is, I don't see him getting one sucessful takedown in on Liddell so Liddell will likely knock Tito's ass out in 2 rounds. As long as it's in standup, Liddell will not gas out before Tito. Tito can't stand blocking/avoiding/recieving punches for long enough that Chuck will gas.

·
Registered
305 Posts
i'll be suprised if it goes to 3 rounds, if tito fails to take chuck down then he's gonna get knocked out no later than the second round, anyone with half a brain knows tito is not cappable of standing with chuck you'd be lying if you said he could, so if tito can not successfully take chuck down early in the fight which i can't see him doing then chuck's gonna knock him out.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I personally think Titto will get to full of himself and try and stand up with Chuck for a round. Then in round two he will start getting his takedowns stuffed.

·
( . )( . )
843 Posts
I'll be surprised if Tito tries to stand with Chuck. He'll know he's a far superior striker & if he wants his belt back he'll know he's got to play to his own advantage, which is ground n pound. And just to stick with the prediction theme of the thread I'll say Chuck'll TKO him in 2 mins into the 2nd round. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts