Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what Chuck's prior commitments are? This is three straight fights he has missed.

Did he not know when he would be coaching TUF?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
my guess is a movie spot... but he's not allowed to say what role due to
1) putting negative press on the movie
2) may be a under contract not to talk about it.

would make sense why he cannot reschedule if the movie is being filmed now/then and if he already signed the contract.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At least Rampage was at the fights.....sure he may have yelled instructions like "Get up!" but at least he was there.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
chuck may have seen this as his only way back in the ufc, so even if the coaching suffered, he had to take the chance..... that's probably why he's putting so much effort into the strategy to make up for his lack of presence.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol rampage wasn't the greatest coach but he always showed up. Id like to see a little more commitment from chuck.
Wasn't the greatest coach!?!?! He was the greatest ever, when he started yelling "get up" to guys on their backs in the middle of the cage I was dying. What better advice could you give?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Wasn't the greatest coach!?!?! He was the greatest ever, when he started yelling "get up" to guys on their backs in the middle of the cage I was dying. What better advice could you give?
well least he put a little bit of effort into it. could of gave a few other pointers but "get up" is a good one. lol

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well least he put a little bit of effort into it. could of gave a few other pointers but "get up" is a good one. lol
Yeah, I love Rampage, he is just not going to retire and open a school haha. He did show those guys some things, I think the editing really made him look a lot worse.

Chuck is helping the guys a lot during training though. Him not being there during the fights I don't think is affecting much, the corner is going to see the same things Chuck would. I was just curious why he was missing, because he seems like he really wants to be there.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yeah, I love Rampage, he is just not going to retire and open a school haha. He did show those guys some things, I think the editing really made him look a lot worse.

Chuck is helping the guys a lot during training though. Him not being there during the fights I don't think is affecting much, the corner is going to see the same things Chuck would. I was just curious why he was missing, because he seems like he really wants to be there.
He worked a lot with the fighters. The editing just made him look bad but every reality show gets edited badly. I wouldn't mind seeing him coach again on the show. He's entertaining.

Chuck put more effort into it in the earlier shows. I think this is just his way of getting the fight he wanted. Not trying to be a dick about him and all he just doesn't seem all that interested in coaching to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.