Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the Very top fighters in the world come from these 2 Chute Box and Red Devil...people say gracie and militich "how ever u spell it".....who better in ur point of view........I know Chute Boc Has Wandy, Shogun, Rogaria brothers...but red devil has some hard hitters most known Fedor,Sergei Kharitonov, i think Alexander also is with the camp.....but tell me wat u think...feel free u to Gracie and Militch if u need to...

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
i think the nog's are out of brazilian top team, but chute box and red devil are sick...ne organization with fedor has to be the best

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
opps i guess i messed up

i might have been misinformed ohh well

·
Registered
127 Posts
im going to have to go with red devil...i dont know if its a red devil thing, but fedor trains in a high altitude enviroment...and IMO, ***** is more versatile and effective than bjj...its not pretty, but it stikes fast and hits hard...

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
chute boxe is the best im my opinion while red devil has the best fighter alive thats only 1 fighter the rest arent shit but not outstanding like he is while chute boxe has wanderlei middleweight champ shogun who might be better than wanderlei but well never know lol and nog which is second or third hw in the world

·
Registered
9 Posts
***** over bjj it lucks ugly but is better.wrong and the dumbest post on the forum today.***** has it's benifits and place but as a whole it's not even close..for throws and leglocks it's great but tell me something else about it that makes it superior cause bjj does that and a million other things

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea

thats wat that dude just said i made a mistake:dunno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.