Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or Woodley just washed up. My guess is, Colby's getting better. Woodley did not want to lose this one. His motivation was through the roof. I don't think Colby is ever going to have an easy fight. He's not someone you want to lose to.

What impressed me the most was the lifting takedowns in the 4th and 5th. He must have been feeling the cardio.

·
Premium Member
6,905 Posts
Colby's kickboxing technique looked better.

Colby had drama with Poirier and Joanna. So he left american top team and is at mma masters now. Vitor Belfort could be the most famous fighter out of that gym.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Postfight. The man is funny. Cringeworthy, but funny. And I liked that he defended police.

·
The Title Guy
17,282 Posts
Regardless of how cringeworthy he is I will always respect his supporting the police, especially with police in my family.

·
The Title Guy
17,282 Posts
Yeah and after the fight Colby had the guts to call out Lebron and call our men and women in blue exactly what they are, heroes. I still very much cringe at both his and Trump's alpha bravado but at times like this I can fully respect Colby for doing that. Will always respect him for that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts