1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
lol there kinda gross. and i have had them before and there fun for like a day

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
I would rock a mild case of cauliflower for maybe a fight, and then the next fight sit in the crowd showin em off but I would definitley drain em before I caught a bad case of the Chris Leben ears.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
being a fighter and all I kinda have the Cauliflower look goin, but not too bad. When people ask me, what is wrong w/ my right ear, I say listen, I fight for a living......10 mins later, the broad is in my bed haha it works, trust me

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
liveson777 said:
what are we talkn about? lol
It's when constant rubbing on the ears cause them to lose there shape and turn into one solid ear. I guess the best way to bescribe it. Grappler get it, Bj, judo, wrestling and so on. If you warm yourn ears up before you fight it helps a lot.

·
Registered
133 Posts
moldy said:
It's when constant rubbing on the ears cause them to lose there shape and turn into one solid ear. I guess the best way to bescribe it. Grappler get it, Bj, judo, wrestling and so on. If you warm yourn ears up before you fight it helps a lot.
I thought you get them when cartilidge (spelling?) chips off inside your ear and blood goes in to try to remove it. That's why they drain the blood out. I could be wrong, I've never had it. I'll have to talk to Jorge.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Draining only works sometimes...but there may be a cure

I'm a 30-year-old blue belt with 1 year of training...with several fun injuries. My most recent injury was a case of the cauliflower ear. Now, I've never had cauliflower ear, and I was pretty pissed that I ended up with this thing that jacks your ear up. I checked all over the Internet for a solution. The only thing that was listed as a treatment was ice, fluid drainage, and cosmetic surgery So, I went to the doctor and had it drained...twice. It still came back. I was determined to not end up with BJ Penn ears. I sure wasn't about to drain it again, so I looked to my voodoo doctor to hook me up. He's been able to do some pretty amazing things in the past that regular doctors can't duplicate.

So, he gave me some natural oils and some clear rub and told me to put on my ear front and back. Within three days the swelling was completely gone at it hasn't returned (though I would get it again if my ears get jacked by some guy).

I'm looking for some guys who want to try out the cure and take some before, during, and after photos. Anyone interested? Please reply. This does not work if your ears are already jacked up and hardened.

·
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
5,066 Posts
jar211 said:
I'm a 30-year-old blue belt with 1 year of training...with several fun injuries. My most recent injury was a case of the cauliflower ear. Now, I've never had cauliflower ear, and I was pretty pissed that I ended up with this thing that jacks your ear up. I checked all over the Internet for a solution. The only thing that was listed as a treatment was ice, fluid drainage, and cosmetic surgery So, I went to the doctor and had it drained...twice. It still came back. I was determined to not end up with BJ Penn ears. I sure wasn't about to drain it again, so I looked to my voodoo doctor to hook me up. He's been able to do some pretty amazing things in the past that regular doctors can't duplicate.

So, he gave me some natural oils and some clear rub and told me to put on my ear front and back. Within three days the swelling was completely gone at it hasn't returned (though I would get it again if my ears get jacked by some guy).

I'm looking for some guys who want to try out the cure and take some before, during, and after photos. Anyone interested? Please reply. This does not work if your ears are already jacked up and hardened.
WTF...solicitors are on this forum now. Shameless.

·
Registered
191 Posts
i would drain em' if you want to get laid....i got a small case in my right ear from wrestling..you cant realy tell but if you got a bad case, that is some ugly shit...i started using head gear at practice because of it...it is realy irritating when it first happens...it kinda hurts expecaly if you get a good crossface across it

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just started training and I really dont want those mother fuckers on my ears. Is it something that like takes place over time or will I one day wake up with them and be able to get the drained?

Also what exactly causes it, like someone crossfacing me or someone punching me in the ear.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.