Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Every time I hear Joe Rogan I like him more and more. He's super smart, randomly philosophical at times, and all-in-all, one of the most knowledgeable personalities in MMA.

·
Registered
262 Posts
THAT is why Joe is the best in the business! He is oddly modest which is refreshing. His passion is what this business is about. The casual fan aside, true mma fans appreciate the hell out or Joe.

PS . . . I agree about Ariel being the best also!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Does anyone know how Ariel gets by? Because surely he doesn't get paid for any of this? When he really should. He's the only interviewer who has personality and looks like he is enjoying what he is doing!

·
The Avy Slut
3,342 Posts
This is one of the greatest "interviews" (more like a 20 minute chat) I've seen. Joe Rogan seems so grounded and humble in the way he speaks about both MMA and the role he plays for the sport, much respect. Yet another 5 star performance by Ariel ;)

P.S. nice find dude - repped.

And here ya go:
Part 1:

Part 2:

·
Registered
583 Posts
For those who don't know, Joe has a podcast available on iTunes (and Ustream).
it's once a week (Thursdays I think), and it lasts 2 hours.

Joe and his friends discuss random things, mma being one of the topics of course.

If you like Joe, you will like this!

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts
For those who don't know, Joe has a podcast available on iTunes (and Ustream).
it's once a week (Thursdays I think), and it lasts 2 hours.

Joe and his friends discuss random things, mma being one of the topics of course.

If you like Joe, you will like this!
yes i remember him talking about ******* a fleshlight one time. he was/is? sponsored by them. it was pretty humorous, it was something like "it feels good but after you're finished you feel like a loser for ******* a rubber vagina"

·
Registered
257 Posts
You know,I have seen Areiel Helwani in more than a few of these interviews thinking that he was a guy who knew alot of these fighters and was just having conversions with them. I have caught myself really interested in his questions and his style more and more. Possibly thinking its just me because I am partial to the sport but I think this dude is good at what he is doing. It would be nice to see Dana get him in the mix somehow.

·
Gone Fishing
4,534 Posts
Loved the part when Ariel said Joe was being too humble and mentioned the "down goes Frazier" and "do you believe in miracles" part. Highlights from all my favorite sports are deliciously seasoned with bits from the broadcasters. Just the sounds of those highlights bring the hairs up on my neck. Really enjoyable vid.

·
The Avy Slut
3,342 Posts
Loved the part when Ariel said Joe was being too humble and mentioned the "down goes Frazier" and "do you believe in miracles" part. Highlights from all my favorite sports are deliciously seasoned with bits from the broadcasters. Just the sounds of those highlights bring the hairs up on my neck. Really enjoyable vid.
Me too man, I enjoyed that part - also shows that Ariel knows his sh*t.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts