Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want this site to work you better copy some stuff off of sherdog cause there site rocks but there staff smokes rock

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UFCFAN33 said:
NO but i thnk u might be... but seriously
Sherdog is the best site out there for MMA...but i dont like there staff are ****...so thats why im here now...man if you wanna find out why there better just go to there web site

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Dandada187 said:
Sherdog is the best site out there for MMA...but i dont like there staff are ****...so thats why im here now...man if you wanna find out why there better just go to there web site
Sherdog does have a lot of members and great stuff but their staff is very unfair and doesn't give you any warnings for your behaviour and bans you forever. They have fighter bio, results, and history of every organization, which is what this forum possibly needs. But everything this site has is almost the same as Sherdog. Were you banned from Sherdog just like Sub by Armbar?

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
Sherdog is not the end-all/be-all of MMA sites. It just happens to be the one that has been around long enough. Getting too huge can be a pain to those who run a site and to those who frequent the forums.

Sure, fighter bios and fight info would be great, but I don't see how it is a must for this place to do well.

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Onganju said:
Sherdog is not the end-all/be-all of MMA sites. It just happens to be the one that has been around long enough. Getting too huge can be a pain to those who run a site and to those who frequent the forums.

Sure, fighter bios and fight info would be great, but I don't see how it is a must for this place to do well.[/QUOTE well u tell me what would bring a whole bunch of MMA fans here, places like this are very comin, not that i dislike this site i am here aint i!!! I just want more things added thats all...i mean just go to sherdog and look at the front page i mean it hs everything..:S

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Nevermind, don't listen to Dandada, he is an idiot, just like UFCFAN33 knows. Plagerizing the whole Sherdog forums? Smart, very smart.

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rush said:
Nevermind, don't listen to Dandada, he is an idiot, just like UFCFAN33 knows. Plagerizing the whole Sherdog forums? Smart, very smart.
Ur A TOOL....LMAO RUSH-QUARRY IS MY HERO..LMAO

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am a long time fan of MMA but relatively new to forums, so I thought I'd chime in here. I was aware of sherdog before I joined MMAforum but I only signed up here. Why? As was commented in the thread, sherdog is massive - which has its pros and cons. Personally, I look forward to being able to contribute to the development of a new forum that will have a more personal feeling to it then Sherdog.

I also agree that in addition to getting inspiration from other forums that have been successful for ideas, we will likely come up with some great ideas on our own that do not exist on Sherdog. As members, I think we all share a common goal of creating a great community of MMA fans here - I know I do.

·
Registered
302 Posts
The website itself is good, but the forum is utter CRAP. If I want to argue with kids all day I would be there and not here.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
UFCFAN33 said:
whats so good about there site
Sherdog has a huge fighter database, which just lets you look at the stats for any fighter in MMA. I don't know how complete it is, but it's pretty big.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
first I've never even went to shegod or whatever. So I do not know what it has. WEre our own entity if we wanted to be like another site this one would not evenexist cause we'd just go join there. as for these ranking systems on herefirst off who cares who created it, who cares what rank someone has it really does not mean shit as it is supposed to be fun. You all need to cut the kiddie, he said she said bullsh*t. WE'd rather have quality posters then just a whole bunch of names on a list that don't do anything.. as I think JR1 said, welcome by the way. Large sites do not always make good sites (yea I paraphrased it) and just to prevent this thread from getting completely out of hand I am closing it the site will improve and add new areas and the Moderaters and Admin people decide it is time to add stuff if you have idea's please let us know some of the newer areas added came from some members who suggested it. as for comparing us to other sites we don't really care this is a damngood site for being rather new compared to others and has some damn good QUALITY posts and members who do a great job CONTRIBUTING to it. to them I say thanks to the rest go elsewhere or something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.