Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do ya think will win this one come Thursday? It's a tough call for me, they seemed pretty evenly matched.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Patrick Cote should at least win once in the show due to all the hype and its his first fight. I think he will win in a boring match since both are boring fighters. But Jorge will put up a good fight.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
foxman69 said:
Cote isnt boring it will be war standing up. I agree Jorge is boring tho
That fight against Ortiz was the worst main event ever, so boring. And that fight against Chris Leben was terrible and boring.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
i think the leben vs cote fight was pretty good...i think cote is gonna put rivera to sleep

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
I don't know how you can think Cote and Rivera are boring after all you've hyped them so far this season MMA freak, but it's your opinion. I think this will be the best fight of the season. These are the best fighters in the middleweight division in my eyes, and it's a shame that one of them has to lose. I'll take Cote, but it could easily go either way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gonna Have to go with Cote, I thing Rivera is gonna get smoked out. I'll go with a Right hook from Cote in the first round.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I thought Cote/Leben was a damn good fight, they hit each other hard quite a few times and they just kept coming. I think Cote should take this one, unfortunately I won't be able to see it tonight.

·
Registered
52 Posts
sigh..... this was possibly the MOST boring fight i've ever watched. Theres a reason this season has the lowest ratings. You just can't teach an old dog new tricks. The highlight of the show wasn't the fight but chuck liddell showing up. I might just stop watching this show.

·
Registered
52 Posts
jaymackz said:
lmao.....thats so true......each fight ......gets even worse...... hmm..next episode they bring in Matt Hughes......last its tim slyvia great...lol...this season just does not deliver, unlike TUF1,2,3...=/
Nice, Matt Hughes is the man. I guess I will be tuning in next week but I'll watch only up until the fight starts. then i'll turn off the tv before. Not excited by Tim Sylvia though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
So, the best thing about this episode of TUF was Shonie Carter calling Jorge "George". LOL

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have that damn chant stuck in my head now:laugh:

Co Teeeee Cote Cote Cote!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Knew it would be a boring fight. I'm glad Patrick Cote won, but I feel bad for Jorge since he just had a new child and couldn't pull it off. Best of luck to him though :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
speedythief said:
Should be interesting to see if there is any Hughes-St. Pierre tension next week with both of them in the same gym.
I hope its a confrontation like Ultimate Fighter 3 Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock in the gym, that was hilarious.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think it will have to depend on when TUF4 was filmed. Depending on whether it was filmed before or after GSP got injured and withdrew from UFC 63, will determine how they will act towards one another.

Notice how we're more interested in the trainers and guests than the fighters. Says alot about season 4.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts