Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
You know this show really made me like Cerrone, I used to think he was kind of a prick but I grew up a little ******* and he really comes of like he would be a cool guy just to hang out with.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Yeah this was on earlier too at like 4pm on versus. It really made me want to see the Henderson vs. Cerrone fight more than the Aldo vs. Faber fight. Hopefully Bendo and Cowboy bring it again for this fight!

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
I watched it last night I thought it was better than most UFC ones. That is probably because the two title fights have such compelling backstories and different characters. It doesn't work out like that a lot of the time.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I usually never watch WEC but im kinda pumped for this event.

I hope Cowboy wins this time and Aldo is a crazy man.

·
Registered
15 Posts
After seeing this I'm so sure that Faber is going to get KO'd. He spends way too much time doing other things and picking out mercedes. Where as Aldo is just as humble as ever. I think the reign of Faber has ended in WEC. After his lost he'll probably go down to Bantam.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.