Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Wow he really didnt make sense in that interview at all. Shoguns win list IMO is much more impressive than Randlemens except Cro Cop. Its as good as Wanderleis too. He's just dissin Shogun because he's young. Ninja and Shogun are the same thing? Give me a break. How can he honestly justify the Coleman won beacuse he was a better fighter statement. Thats just ridiculous. Every single opponent Randlemen named off that he's faught he's lost to except Cro Cop. Fighting Chuck, Randy, and Fedor doesnt really mean much when you've lost to them. I hope Shogun knees him to death. Its just too bad theres no head stomps or soccer kicks or Randlemen wouldnt have a prayer.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
set the President

lol he is fo real crazy.....lol i wanna see this fight...go Shogun

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
I think Randleman will win :D . Shogun is a very good fighter but I still think Kevin will pull this one out.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shogun is gonna put randleman to sleep, i have serious questions about the monsters chin :thumbsup:

·
Registered
135 Posts
He can talk!! That is one serious rant.

The best part of this is that they filmed it in a garage. I don't how many horn honks were in there from people locking their cars or where someone threw their trash in the cans. Too funny.

·
Banned
8,796 Posts
:laugh: That video is hilarious, I bet Shogun is watching it right now, pissing himself laughing because he pumped Randleman despite all the shit-talk! Haha, Randleman is a jackass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts