SikWithIt
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

VS

Let's say they fight at 140 lb Catch weight

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
...Sarah has very good hands and throws nice combinations. She has tight boxing. A better match-up for Sarah would be Gina Carano. Cris Cyborg's aggressiveness cannot be matched by any woman. Cris would finish Sarah in 1 round. Cyborg has a big strength advantage, a great chin, power punching advantage and her ground & pound has proven to be unstoppable. Jan Finney is a big, strong chick with an unreal chin and just barely made it out of the 1st round. Finney cracked Cris with 2 flush right hands early in the 2nd rd. that didn't even phase Cyborg. She attacked immediately landing a massive knee and 2 more huge shots to the face. There is a big gap between Cris Cyborg and the rest of the pack. She's too strong, aggressive and hits like a truck...

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
Cyborg does everything better and is larger.

Although I could see Kaufman making it to a decision.

·
NO. 1 *BONER*
7,727 Posts
Cyborg by destruction.
She is a freak of nature. She is evil! She punches lik she wants to make a hole in her opponents' face. That's not normal! :)

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
As much as Sarah impressed me, and countless others, Cyborg is in a different league than virtually all female MMA fighters.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
Cyborg is too tough, strong, and aggressive for everyone else right now. She has walked through the competition. I don't feel like there is anyone who is going to take her belt away from her.

·
The Title Guy
18,061 Posts
That's one woman but not the main girl I was thinking of, I was thinking of wrestlers Veronica Carlson and Randy Miller!:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.