·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reactions: coldcall420

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
That's an epic match...unfortunately, I don't know what to think of big nog right now. Cro cop looked good against Barry though.

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
I always said I wanted to see THIS fight in the UFC. I can't think of a better fight for either guy at this point.
We would have a real legitimate chance of seeing one more Cro Cop HK KO. Even if it's the same fight as the last time, we still win big time.

Considering it probably wouldn't even be the headliner, this would make for a stacked card. I need to see this fight.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Cro Cop/ Mir

Make it happen Joe..

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Noooooessssssss
Yes 18 yes....

If I might have to watch two of my favorite LWs in Melendez/Alvarez go at it I demand you watch 2 of your guys fight...

It's only right.:(

Reactions: UFC on VHS

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
CC looked real good against Barry? Yea if good means beaten up until they start hugging, only to watch Barry lose gas after not going for the finish earlier.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I'll take that bet.

I think Nog has looked better than CC the past year.
I think they have both looked equal. However I think Nog can still tool fools on the ground while I'm not so sure about CC and his stand up. He did little to nothing against JDS in a striking match. He looked better against Barry, but far from superior striking. I think his experience and cardio helped him in that fight, along with Barry inability or lack of want to really take it to CC and finish him early.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Cro Cop should have his way standing and his TDD has looked quite good recently. Unless Nog gets this to the ground, I do not expect Nogs chin to hold out like the first fight. Nog can no longer absorb that kind of punishment.

Cro Cop would also be fighting someone without the killer strikes that JDS has which will def help Cro Cop.

CC by stand up demolition

·
Banned
820 Posts
Would love to see this. A rematch would deffinatly put a smile on my face.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
If dana sanctions this fight not only is he a sadist but hes a hypocrite as well..There is really no difference between big nog's and liddell's chin at this point of their respective careers.If u are going to spare one guy the humiliation of ruining his legacy why dont u pay others that courtesy

·
Registered
313 Posts
If dana sanctions this fight not only is he a sadist but hes a hypocrite as well..There is really no difference between big nog's and liddell's chin at this point of their respective careers.If u are going to spare one guy the humiliation of ruining his legacy why dont u pay others that courtesy
Big Nog only got KOd by Velasquez. That is a far cry from Liddell getting knocked out by all this oppoenents.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I don't think many people would of been able to stand after that. Nog was throwing his whole body into it when Cain hit him. He never even went completely to sleep and Cain was hitting him with some vicious punches on the ground.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Officially it was a TKO.
doesnt change the fact that the years havent been kind to nog & since coming to the ufc has shown a low density for strikes retention ..Dude now falls down every time hes clipped thats a tell tale sign he needs to be forced into retirement b4 he gets brain damage

1 - 20 of 26 Posts