Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cro cop should fight in the gp. This fight is worth more then money could ever buy. If he wins it's a title shot, money can't buy that. Plus he's fighting some of the best in the organization, so he gets bragging rights. Plus wand is going to the UFC. If he was to beat wand and wand dominates the UFC that says something to. It could nab him a big contract in the UFC or for another organization. I know he has risks but damn if i was him i'd damn near do this for free.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it official. Cause i was reading there was a dispute about pay. He was mad cause wand wouldn't fight unless he got more money and they paid him. So now he wants more.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
My friend on the forum Brownpimp88 said Crocop and the PRIDE promoters reached to an agreement so Crocop is fighting against Wand in the GP.

·
Registered
32 Posts
crocop is the man...i havent seen a live K1 in a long time, how do yall watch them? order them on ppv? are they on cable? do you go live?

when is this GP?

sorry for all the questions, just curious about the best way to watch K-1

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
phlacheesesteak said:
crocop is the man...i havent seen a live K1 in a long time, how do yall watch them? order them on ppv? are they on cable? do you go live?

when is this GP?

sorry for all the questions, just curious about the best way to watch K-1

Hes fighting in the Pride HVW GP Semi-Finals on Spetember 10th on PPV , as for K-1 , it isnt on PPV that much , they'll usually throw 2-3 shows on ppv a year but thats about it. If you are interested in seeing some K-1 fights let me know , ill upload some of the best fights i got and post em up in the multimedia forum

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
K-1 is on PPV over here in Canada along with PRIDE if you have Shaw cable but it usually costs 40 bucks. Crocop is in the PRIDE grand prix not the K-1 grand prix.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts