Votes: 1 2.6%
  • CroCop by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems inevitable that this fight will happen unless god himself comes down to help Coleman beat Fedor.I'm sure alot of you guys will be picking Mirko, but I gotta stick with the champ in this one..Unless Fedor's hand is permanantly screwed up, I dont see this fight being any different. Mirko usually likes to be the aggressor but when someone of similar size or even larger than him(Hunt,Fedor) pushes the pace and takes it to him, he seems to struggle..I'm gonna go with Fedor by submission round 2

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
people on this sight have the shortest memories ever...no matter who it is, the guy who won most recently, everyone suddenly jumps on his nuts..just like chuck, and tito after he killed ken, now crocop!! do u guys remember fedor?? a month ago everyone was sayin hes unbeatable and he will retire undefeated in pride , blah blah blah..i like crocop, hes a beast and he faught great..but he was fighting just as great b4 he faught fedor the first time and everyone thought he was gonna win and look wat happened

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
jdun11 said:
people on this sight have the shortest memories ever...no matter who it is, the guy who won most recently, everyone suddenly jumps on his nuts..just like chuck, and tito after he killed ken, now crocop!! do u guys remember fedor?? a month ago everyone was sayin hes unbeatable and he will retire undefeated in pride , blah blah blah..i like crocop, hes a beast and he faught great..but he was fighting just as great b4 he faught fedor the first time and everyone thought he was gonna win and look wat happened
That is true for some people but not me. I've always said that the only person who can beat Fedor is CroCop. This is his year, I think he will win by KO/TKO.

·
Banned
66 Posts
I don't know, this fight is going to be awesome. Crocop is definitely should have had his rematch before the Grand Prix. This will be Fedors toughest challenge yet but I can see Fedor winning by submission or decision. Who knows, Crocop is the real deal. I would still like to see Fedor .vs. Barnett, that would be a great grappling fight although Fedor would win.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
I agree. I'm picking fedor in this fight. But it's hard not to pick crocop after that amazing show he put on. He dropped wand twice before finally knocking him out. Wand looked haevier then he usually is i wonder if maybe he wasn't in as good of shape? Then crocop worked barnett although i give barnett credit. he is one hell of a fighter.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea silva def put on alot of weight, but i dont think that was a factor, because im sure he walks around at that weight..it didnt look like he was tired or slow..it just looked like he was getting picked apart..one his eye started to swell up after that initial flurry from mirko, the fight was over, and wand knew it

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i wasnt talkin about u kameleon when i said everyone jumps on the most recent winners nuts, cuz i always remember u sayin the only one that can beat fedor is crocop..i believe this too, but i still only give crocop a 20% against fedor, becasue the only way he is gonna win is by ko, and we all know fedor has never been ko'd

·
Registered
45 Posts
I honestly think he came in underestimating Cro Cop. That swollen eye was def a good part of that. The first fight with Cro cop he was catching Cro cops kicks and takinghim down, and gettin good points for that. He had a sharp gameplan. In this one, it didn't work and he just seemed a lil too heavy and not as bouncy as he would usually be. He probably does walk around that weight, but doesn't mean he can fight the same way, and feel as light. I should know, i gained about 15 lbs before a fight, and I felt like I couldn't move my arms quick enough like I did before I gained the weight. I really expected more out of that fight, I thought it was gonna be a brawl through the whole shit. But that eye shit def turned the tables. LHK and Mid kicks didn't help either.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Oh yea, I think Fedor would press the action and move towards the left and avoid that kick, and catch him with a few shots, take em to the ground, and eventually submits Cro Cop. But thats unless Crocop throws those devastating kicks.

I say Fedor, by submission

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Gotta love it how everyone always finds excuses for their "favourite" fighters after they lose. Wanderlei got beat up, simple and plain. CC fight better than ever before, specifically boxing and working in Wandy's guard. When you say that Silva was 20 lbs too heavy, does that mean that he was being stupid? He prepared for this fight and though his best shot was to be heavier than usual... He lost to a better fighter that night. CroCop improved his ground and pound game substantially, his BJJ has considerably improved and yes, he does have the best shot out there of beating Fedor. Not beacuse of his powerful kicks but because of evreything else leading up to those kicks. All in all, Mirko threw only one high kick at Silva that night, and it was merely to finish him off. Does this mean that he will beat Fedor? No, Fedor is still the man, but if anyone does have a shot, trust me it's Mirko.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Fedor by Decision. Can't believe the majority thinks CroCop by Knockout!! I guess people are starting to doubt Fedor's skill.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Dutch Master said:
Fedor by Decision. Can't believe the majority thinks CroCop by Knockout!! I guess people are starting to doubt Fedor's skill.
They are doubting Fedor because of what Cro cop did in the OWGP. Fedor is still the same, and probably even better fighter than he was during the Cro cop fight.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.