Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not sure if I am the only one who has notice this but every time somebody takes the gold away from a Militech fighter they end up losing it! For instance, Carlos Newton ended Pat Militech 3 1/2 year reign as champion. He lost to Matt Hughes in a very contraversial fashion. BJ Penn defeated Matt Hughes and he had a short title reign because of contract disputes! Frank Mir put a stop to Tim Sylvia reclaiming his belt by breaking his arm! Later on Frank Mir had to surrender the title because he got into a motorcycle accident! I'm I being Paranoid or is something really weird going on here? If so, will Anderson Silva have a short reign? Your Thoughts!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hopperman said:
maybe but is Franklin a Militech fighter?? I just thought he was friends with thoes guys
From what I understand he is not a Militech fighter, but he does train and spar with them sometimes.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
silvawand said:
He trains with them on and off, he mainly trains full time at Jorge Gurgels gym. And yes hes friends with hughes/syliva/millitech etc.
Jorge Gurgel has a gym? Where at? I'm pretty sure Rich trains in Middletown and Cincinatti for the most part...if Jorge has his own gym in one of these cities it's news to me. I think Jorge trains with Rich though, not the other way around. Not saying you're wrong I just havent heard that before.

But that's a damn good observation Bonnar, I never thought about it like that before...maybe it is a conspiracy...I mean look how much Dana favors those guys...

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
Jorge Gurgel has a gym? Where at? I'm pretty sure Rich trains in Middletown and Cincinatti for the most part...if Jorge has his own gym in one of these cities it's news to me. I think Jorge trains with Rich though, not the other way around. Not saying you're wrong I just havent heard that before.

But that's a damn good observation Bonnar, I never thought about it like that before...maybe it is a conspiracy...I mean look how much Dana favors those guys...

Dana does seem to have his nose up thier asses a lot

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Yea like how he was scowling when he put the belt around Silva's waist, but when BJ got beat by Hughes he was pretty much licking his taint and sucking his balls about it saying it was the greatest thing he's ever seen and shit, when BJ was clearly the more impressive fighter that night.

·
The Axe Murderer
1,751 Posts
WouldLuv yah I read on a news post that Gurgel's got quite a few gyms around america and one in Canada I believe. And I actually totally forget were I heard that he trains at Gurgels gym, I think it might have been on here actually.....and yes I totally agree Jorge trains with Rich, I meant to say it that way but it came out in my post backwards.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I never thought of it but it is true. Ive never really liked the miletech guys and rich doesnt train with them i dont think

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.