Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
of Nazareth
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something about women at the very peek of physical skill and ability really rocks my boat. It gets to the point where what they look like don't mean shit if their skills are so awesome. Cyborg is one of these women... ive gone from thinking she is an orge when I first laid eyes on her, to thinking she's a godess. She is a beautiful thing. If I was her fella, watching her fight, I would be in awe and very proud.

War Santos

·
Call Me King
419 Posts
Haha, never been a supporter of women's MMA, but Cyborg is a great fighter. On the point of her being lovely, I don't even want to know what goes down in her bedroom with her husband. Both of them scare me. Haha.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I get what you mean.
There is just something about a woman who can kick some serious ass. :thumb02:

She is a dangerous force to be reckoned with, and although she is a female... I believe she deserves to be the P4P list.

Yesterday, the joked about having Gilbert Melendez fight Cyborg at 155 lbs.??? Joke or not, the fact they are using guys as the only excuse to give her competition says something. I know the women's division isnt very deep, but after last nigth... its pretty clear were Cyborg stands in MMA.

·
of Nazareth
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She isn't as ugly as most people say but I can't get on the lovely train or the godess of MMA for beating on cans either.
I hear you brother. Thats what makes her so intriguing. We all want to see her against some blokes... but we all know its never going to happen for obvious reasons. So all thats left is to speculate. And heres the thing... the mere fact that I am considering how this babe might go against some of the men, without cringing, says it all.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
Definitely not the least attractive women I've ever seen. But I have to take into account she is not fat and she still pulls some sick kind of mugly. Usually it takes a combo of fat/ugly to achieve the kind of mugly she is. If I met her on the street the first thing that would come to mind is "tranny".

However I understand what you're saying. A few years ago I wanted to bang hilary clinton :thumb02:

Reactions: kgilstrap

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
Something about women at the very peek of physical skill and ability really rocks my boat. It gets to the point where what they look like don't mean shit if their skills are so awesome. Cyborg is one of these women... ive gone from thinking she is an orge when I first laid eyes on her, to thinking she's a godess. She is a beautiful thing. If I was her fella, watching her fight, I would be in awe and very proud.

War Santos
Oh man I got a good laugh from the "ogre" comment...roflz!

It's actually true...think of Trinity in Matrix. Girls who kick serious ass are indeed hot...too bad Cyborg is a bit beasty. I'd hate to fight her in the gym cuz I wouldn't know whether to go half ass or all out. Sadly she'd still probably would be able to beat most guys. Gina on the other hand would be fun!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts

War Santos
...Nice post. I agree. I named her "lil' Wandy" a while back. Her technique is amazing. She is a complete fighter with some textbook striking & that legendary Chutebox aggressiveness. I see her holding that belt for a long while like Wanderlie did in Pride. Cris is an amazing fighter to watch. She will never be in a boring fight and I see her becoming the most popular fighter in Strikeforce...

·
of Nazareth
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i mean shes a good fighter and all but goodlooking?? lol she looks like wanderlei with hair. wouldnt be suprised if she has a sack underneath those shorts.
Are you not getting what I'm saying? Something so skilful and so out of the ordinary, transcends beauty that my eye can see. She could look like a moose ( literally ) with those skills, and I would still be in love. Sports women, especially the best, are a wonderful thing. Lets not forget our recent history and the oppression the girlie's have had to deal with for centuries. Santos is a beacon of loveliness who is gorgeous to me. I honestly couldn't think of anything that would warm my heart more than the thought that in 50 years time ( or less hopefully ) women might compete with men in sports.

again... War Santos!

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Definitely not the least attractive women I've ever seen. But I have to take into account she is not fat and she still pulls some sick kind of mugly. Usually it takes a combo of fat/ugly to achieve the kind of mugly she is. If I met her on the street the first thing that would come to mind is "tranny".

However I understand what you're saying. A few years ago I wanted to bang hilary clinton :thumb02:

OMG! LOL! F***king hilarious Post....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts